KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » K' v.s. Kazuya Mishima

K' v.s. Kazuya Mishima
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

K' v.s. Kazuya Mishima

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

After beating Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi in a 2-on-1, K' decides finally taking on some stronger fighters. Along with Kula Diamond and Maxima, they travel throughout the world, leading them back to Southtown, where everything is different....

K', Kula, and Maxima rush to the heart of Southtown, and find out a corporation very similar to NESTS has taken over: Kazuya Mishima's G Corporation. Kazuya needed Southtown to combat Jin's new Mishima Zaibatsu. 'This isn't NESTS, I know it, but I'm not gonna let those memories from that time come back.' said K', he went to the headquarters alone, leaving Kula and Maxima.

When K' finally reached the headquarters, security was tight, and they had already captured and imprisoned Kyo and Terry. K' didn't care, he just wanted to take this corporation down as soon as possible. K' had taken down every guard there, leaving destruction as his way of saying hello.

When K' had finally reached the assessment room, he saw a man in a long cloak. 'who are you, and what have you done with Southtown?!?!?!?' K' said, the man got up from his chair, and it was none other than Kazuya Mishima in the flesh. 'You come into my building, trash it, then try to interrogate me. You're just like my son of a ***** child Jin.' Kazuya said, in a flash, Kazuya punched K' in the face. Once K' had gotten up, flames began portruding from his hands, and said 'Fight me....'

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:49 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported. No just kidding:P

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:21 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

probably k

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:22 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

THAT PIC IS FROM MY SITE!!!!! mad
post with giving credit to ore-sama's site, foo!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:25 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
It was from Jeeran.com

And the third girl on the far right on the main page looks hot as f*ck.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:31 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Where?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:16 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

On Jeeran.com! mad

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 07:20 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Sado22

Urusai yo baka!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:48 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

koko te shine!

or whatever the hell it's called.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:01 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Urusai yo baka!

Nan da to?! teme....ore-sama wa bukuruse!!!

~The Japanese Expert Sado

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:23 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

K' has range advantage with those flames, but...once Kazuya hits him K' is going to wish he thought twice before messing with Tekken's baddest SOB.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charlotte DeBel begs to differ.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:30 PM
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are K's feats?

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:38 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pwning Bryan Fury, Feng Wei, King, and Dragunov with one hand only.

j/k

K' wins in the coolness department.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:40 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Kazuya wins in the coolness. department.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:40 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Kazuya wins in the coolness. department.

Care to explain why?

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:34 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

i think Kazuya Has him depending if he is going all Devil Gene possession. Other than that. I think k will take him

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:54 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
K' wins in the coolness department.

not in a million years. K is more like that highschool kid who had a problem with everything and misdirected testestrone rage. K is just a cliched highschool loner, not that i don't like him though. K is uber.

however

Kazuya...is...badass. its not about pent up rage or about misdirected testestrone. he just pwned right from childhood, falling off cliffs, surviing that and making pacts with demons. how many people do that at childhood!? then he has the most uber moveset, ingame quotes and the baddest mother as his voice actor.

Kazuya>>>>>>K' (all departments)
and yes i'm aware that K is in my sig and all....

~The Charlotte-is-gonna-heatdriver-me Sado-sama sad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:19 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Care to explain why?

Because he thinks Kazuya is cooler?

Originally posted by Csdabest
i think Kazuya Has him depending if he is going all Devil Gene possession. Other than that. I think k will take him

For K's sake lets keep regular Kazuya. He doesn't need Devil. And I am not under estimating K', but seriously...Kazuya does not need it. The guy rips Jacks apart with minimal effort after just recovering from a knock out. We add Devil to the equation and we take away K's range advantage and give Kazuya the flight advantage among many other stats upgrades...including Telekinesis.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Oct 13th, 2007 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:15 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote