KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vigoor Emperor(Ninja Gaiden) vs. Pyron(Darkstalkers)

Vigoor Emperor(Ninja Gaiden) vs. Pyron(Darkstalkers)
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vigoor Emperor(Ninja Gaiden) vs. Pyron(Darkstalkers)

Just a fight I thot may be good. I have little info on VE, so I will only defend Pyron. Both at primes. Battle takes place where Busa fought VE. Pyron is restricted to a human size.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:31 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he's restricted to human size...then I'm giving my vote to the Emperor. Not bothering to explain why.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:35 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kay. I say that B.B. Hood one shots VE. Not bothering to say why.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:36 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm giving my vote V2D. You don't have to agree with my opinion. I'm just giving it without wanting to argue.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:38 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just don't like it when people come onto a thread and say someone wins without saying why. Also, I need info on VE, I don't know much about him, and you probably have more knowledge on him than anyone here.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:41 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could avoid the problem next time by making a poll. erm

As for info on the emperor, I'll just post this video of him. You can then draw conclusions.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:53 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
You could avoid the problem next time by making a poll. erm

As for info on the emperor, I'll just post this video of him. You can then draw conclusions.

Thanks. He seems to be very slow. Pyron is far faster. Really, that did not make me think he can take Pyron at all.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

That actually reminded me a lot of Mundus.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:38 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
That actually reminded me a lot of Mundus.
...Yeah it kinda does.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:54 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he reminds me of mopatop from mopatops shop the kids program, he has big ears and they look like those wings on that things head

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 13th, 2007 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:00 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Restricting Pyron to human form hurts his chances, but I'd still give him the nod. VE never demonstrated the kind of power Pyron did.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:20 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron destroys planets with chest beams ftw....

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:23 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

VE is durable enough to stand in lava while fighting.

I think turning a vast garden into an underground hell by getting on two feet is more impressive than what mini-sized Pyron showed in the OVA. erm

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:37 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think turning a vast garden into an underground hell by getting on two feet is more impressive than what mini-sized Pyron showed in the OVA. erm

good point, this is mini one not chest beam absorbtion

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:38 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Restricting Pyron to human form hurts his chances, but I'd still give him the nod. VE never demonstrated the kind of power Pyron did.

co-sign.

But I'm just thinking Pyron will get pissed and simply decide to abrosb the fricking planet.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:26 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CRASHBANDICOOT3

never played darkstalkers and i've played ninja gaiden but never got up to the part where you face vigoor emperor. But by researching I can conclude that pyron would destroy

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:54 PM
CRASHBANDICOOT3 is currently offline Click here to Send CRASHBANDICOOT3 a Private Message Find more posts by CRASHBANDICOOT3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Sorry. Ryubusa makes them look slow.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:51 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

For second I thought we were talking about Devil Incarnate. but yeah VE for the win

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:53 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad OVA is noncanon. Oh, and mini sun>>>>>lava.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:55 PM