KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Batte of the Kings: Bowser vs K. Rool

Batte of the Kings: Bowser vs K. Rool
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Batte of the Kings: Bowser vs K. Rool

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

The top villain of the Mario series and the Donkey Kong series face off. We know Mario would be able to defeat Donkey Kong (as seen in Mario vs Donkey Kong) but what about the main villains? King Bowser Koopa vs King K. Rool face off at Final Destination (Smash Bros Melee). They have usage of all powers from the main series (no spin-off sports games and Paper Mario series...only the true blue main series). Who wins?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:52 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Your a star, ESB your one cool dude.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So...who wins?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:10 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Bowser kick's this guy's ass. He's one bad mofo.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:12 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

it depends can both summon there koopa troop and Kremling's respectfully?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Kremlings kick Koopa Troop ass.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:33 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think K. Rool may just win this, since he has more tricks up his sleeve, including the fact that when he is defeated he always gets back up for one last battle.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:34 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Nope

I think K. Rool may just win this, since he has more tricks up his sleeve, including the fact that when he is defeated he always gets back up for one last battle.

Bowser was knocked into a star...and lived.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Not saying its not close, but K. Rool has more ablilitys so I think he may just win, however Bowser has a strong case and a reputation to his name, hmmm...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:58 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bowser eats him

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:58 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Furion
Bowser eats him
Or not. They're about the same size. It would take him a while to do that.

Imagine yourself eating someone your size. Pretty challenging, right?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 02:40 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

If anyone eats anyone, I think it is the crocodile that takes a bite of the lizard and not other way around stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 09:05 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

-Edit-

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 09:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Bowser takes this after all the shit he been through.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:03 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

bowser has greater durability..he gets knocked around by mario easier than k.rool gets knocked around by dk and he still survives
plus bowser has a bunch of magic up his sleeve..

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 03:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dead Warrior

Bowser wins this one, he has a bigger jaw, seemingly sharper teeth and claws, a rock hard shell and he can spit fire.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:14 PM
Dead Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Dead Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Dead Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sorry but K. Rool wins, through the sheer amount of abilities he possesses.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sorry but K. Rool wins, through the sheer amount of abilities he possesses.

Bowser can teleport, shoot fire, create shock waves, and worse of all; expose weaknesses: Mario you'll never be able to pick me up by my tail and throw me! ...why tell Mario that? Seriously.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:31 PM
Dead Warrior

Since when could bowser teleport?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 09:03 PM
Dead Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Dead Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Dead Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Mario 64. no expression

K. Rool Still wins if you take DKC 1, 2, 3, and DK64 into account.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 09:28 PM