KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Blue Team vs these Elites

Blue Team vs these Elites
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Blue Team vs these Elites

Okay, this is slightly different from my other thread. Novel physics applied.

John-117 aka Master Chief- Assault Rifle and Spartan Laser
Linda- Sniper rifle and Sub-machinegun
Kurt- Assault Rifle and Rocket Launcher
Fred- Battle Rifle and Shotgun

vs

Arbiter- in gold Zealot/Shipmaster armor with shields alike, Dual Plasma Rifles and Energy Sword
Half-jaw- Plasma Rifle and Fuel Rod Cannon
Usze 'Taham- Carbine and Energy Sword
Xytan 'Jar Wittinree- Beam Rifle and Plasma Rifle

Each team has grenades of their own kind, and the Elites have camouflage.

Last edited by braz on Mar 22nd, 2008 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 01:37 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blue team wins...

Not only are they all better then the Elites, but these Spartans in particular have been trained to work together since birth. Even with individual skill put aside, the sheer level of how effective they're teamwork is will give them the win.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Blue team wins...

Not only are they all better then the Elites, but these Spartans in particular have been trained to work together since birth. Even with individual skill put aside, the sheer level of how effective they're teamwork is will give them the win.

Agreed, I just wish there was a certain team of Elites that have alot of experience together working as a team. I mean, Arbiter and Half-jaw have worked with eachother and theyre awesome imo, and the Usze or w/e is a Spec ops so Half couldve commanded or worked with him and that other guys like one of the greatest Elites ever, the Admiral Fleet Commander.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 08:25 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

And the Elites of course have superior tech, and theyre just about the top Elites of the Halo universe. I say it would be very close, the Spartans haven't had to deal with Elites on this level before.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 05:30 PM