KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Zero vs God Kefka

Zero vs God Kefka
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zero vs God Kefka

all out fight on terra. they both have all abilities.

Last edited by SuperLuigi on Sep 5th, 2009 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 08:28 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Kefka won't have any fun with this one. no

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 08:45 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

as much as I liked zero, he dies a sad death.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 09:26 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The one who effortlessly destroys cities and rearranges continents win.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 03:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

At close range that laser would actually be easy to react to. Zero doesn't use magic, to my knowledge.. So my money's on Zero.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 06:22 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

..........Did you miss the destroying cities bit?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 06:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Nope, Zer's unlikely to get hit, and could probably survive a hit if he did, if what acrosurge says is true.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 06:41 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Zero cannot escape a city destroying blast, keep in mind Kefka does this casually.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 06:56 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I dunno how casual it is, because he doesn't just /bork the party when they come to fight him. no expression

Which city destroying blast are you talking about? The laser? That would be easy to dodge at close range.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 06:59 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I assume Zero could get a hit on Kefka before the 3 second cast time as well....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:10 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
And I assume Zero could get a hit on Kefka before the 3 second cast time as well....

Like that would matter really.

Zero is up against a guy who successfully concurred the entire world and brought it under his control and is the very essence of magic itself.

He has a number of high leveled spells which include the heartless angel, a spell he casts at the beginning of every fight which reduces the party to 1 hp (in game.) and other numerous spells such as Ultima, forsaken, Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga and meteor which, quite frankly would destroy Zero. (Although on one specific note forsaken must be charged up.)

If he was able to survive this then Havoc Wing would destroy him, able to knock out party members (in game) very quickly and is so fast it can be cast twice in a row.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Sep 6th, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 12:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Like that would matter really.

Zero is up against a guy who successfully concurred the entire world and brought it under his control and is the very essence of magic itself.

He has a number of high leveled spells which include the heartless angel, a spell he casts at the beginning of every fight which reduces the party to 1 hp (in game.) and other numerous spells such as Ultima, forsaken, Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga and meteor which, quite frankly would destroy Zero.

Although on one specific note forsaken must be charged up.

Yes ime sure the laser would destroy zero as well but if he can punch the guys head off before 3 seconds then it does matter, quite a lot actually...

Yes and ime sure the laser is quite high power as well, but can he do all of these things in less than 2/3 seconds? and reducing hp is as you said, gameplay...it has no canon effect I take it? nothing gaugable..so its useless in a vs match, and against a robot too.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 12:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Burning thought
Yes ime sure the laser would destroy zero as well but if he can punch the guys head off before 3 seconds then it does matter, quite a lot actually...

Yes and ime sure the laser is quite high power as well, but can he do all of these things in less than 2/3 seconds? and reducing hp is as you said, gameplay...it has no canon effect I take it? nothing gaugable..so its useless in a vs match, and against a robot too.

Yeah I agree with the heartless angel being kinda void, but i did just edit my post after finding out about another attack that I missed in my initial post, Havoc wing which is a very powerful attack indeed.

As for punching the guys head off, I don't really know, seems kinda hard to hit Kefka who can fly and is around 7ft tall as a god (although that is open for interpretation.) stick out tongue

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Sep 6th, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 12:43 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know anything about Zero, can it fly or at least make long ranged attacks quickly I wonder?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 12:50 PM
NemeBro

Uh-huh.

Kefka flies into the sky and nukes Zero.

Yeah.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 04:37 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I believe when Sigma brought down a huge space station in X5 Zero was on it when it hit. He survived the whole thing after a fight with Sigma, even supposedly killing himself in the process. If I recall, the blast destroyed most of the planet.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 04:43 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I didn't realise being killed is a durability feat.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 04:48 PM
Sin_Volvagia

As powerful as Zero is, he's still not good enough to put God Kefka to rest.

Kefka could just stay in one high spot while raining death below.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 04:59 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well no if Zero cannot fly he cant win can he, silly match.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 05:07 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by NemeBro
I didn't realise being killed is a durability feat.

He didn't die. Please note "supposedly."

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 05:08 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote