KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kos Mos vs Kain

Kos Mos vs Kain
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kos Mos vs Kain

All out in Nosgoth

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 04:15 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

'Pends on which Kos-mos. Versions 2 and 3 stomp.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 04:34 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Nevermind me

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 04:59 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Spite much? Kain can't do a damn thing. no expression

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 06:30 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know what damage shes actually taken, the only one who could prob do anything is the Elder God, if theres any reason she cannot beat nosgoth is perhaps because she cannot destroy the spirits or the spectoral undead.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 07:51 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

oh lordie

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 09:36 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
I dont know what damage shes actually taken, the only one who could prob do anything is the Elder God, if theres any reason she cannot beat nosgoth is perhaps because she cannot destroy the spirits or the spectoral undead.

It's just Kain. It merely take place on Nosgoth.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 09:53 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

KOS-MOS flies into space and nukes the planet.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 02:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me her doing something like that?

And her speed...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:08 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Nah. Not a big Xenosaga player.

I do know that "Dina" or something like that brings her speed to lightspeed levels, and without it she nears it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I thought all her stuff up to galaxy busting and multi lightspeed stuff was in her respect thread courtasy of SBP

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 11:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well as its so common to say now due to lazyness.

"post it in here"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:08 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I don't think they care enough.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

gdgd, neither do I, I know what Kos-mos looks like and a lot of Kain ownage powers will not work on a robot.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:11 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well here is the respect thread.
Just because you might be defending an opposing view, it does not hurt to study your opponent's argument before hand. If anything, it can make them look worse for not knowing their own side.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Last edited by XanatosForever on Sep 9th, 2009 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Whatchu talkin, Xan? BT doesn't know his own side ever. :P But yeah, spitey thread is spitey, KOS-MOS can't lose, period.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:59 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I thought all her stuff up to galaxy busting and multi lightspeed stuff was in her respect thread courtasy of SBP
She has never busted a galaxy.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:15 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Well here is the respect thread.
Just because you might be defending an opposing view, it does not hurt to study your opponent's argument before hand. If anything, it can make them look worse for not knowing their own side.

Yes I did it in several threads, but like them ime going to be lazy simply because I dont really care, they can get their own evidence, if they want to show lightspeed, show me the vid wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:56 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I am not a major fan of either character, so it really does not interest me greatly, but if a debate is to go on, proper information should be presented, in my opinion. Otherwise I could give less than a flying ****.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:01 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain loses if she does go lightspeed, if she was slower he could attempt to slow her then freeze her in time, then keep her frozen over and over again but he does not have a permanent way of puting a highly advanced and durable powerful robot down.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:06 PM