KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grey Fox (Metal Gear) vs Ghor (Metroid Prime 3)

Grey Fox (Metal Gear) vs Ghor (Metroid Prime 3)
Started by: Spartan117ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan117ftw

Grey Fox (Metal Gear) vs Ghor (Metroid Prime 3)

Fox finds himself in Elysia...somehow. Later, the armored hunter called Ghor confromts him.

Both at their full abilities. Fox gets his hf blade and plasma cannon. Ghor has his armor and plasma beam. There is fuel gel on the ground of the fight for him [Ghor] to absorb.

Who takes it?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:04 PM
Spartan117ftw is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan117ftw a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan117ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Ghor can possess him?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:06 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

You can't posses a already deranged individual. Grey fox took the stomp of Metal gear Rex and can easily dodge bullets and deflect bullets. His sword can cut through almost anything. He used to be null, a machete wielding, no shirt wearing psycho. i give it to Fox

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:15 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I'm doubting Fox can take the Plasma Beam. If he can, Ghor's armor is pretty tough to. It's funny you posted this thread, because I literally JUST fought Ghor for my second time, like 15 minutes ago.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:22 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
You can't posses a already deranged individual.

But I don't see how that would stop Ghor from infiltrating or manipulating Fox's technology.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
His sword can cut through almost anything.

Ghor has an energy shield, though.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Ghor is possessing nobody as he never did it to Samus nor is it proven that he has been able to. Besides, if he leaves his power suit, he is dead since he is a poor fighter. With the power suit, he's a worthy opponent. He kills Fox while in Hyper mode.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:58 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

There actually to my knowldege wasn't alot of technology in his suit, like Raiden in MGS4, could be wrong. And yeh unless he outright dodges the plasma beams, their gonna be a prob

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:58 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Just so everybody knows.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:59 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

from what i saw in that video, grey fox could easily do. avoid the laser shots and big beam, he has done that against REX. that shield is only in the front, hes got amazing speed, super-human with his suit, he could get around behind and do massive damage. his strength feats are enough in my opinion to do some hefty damage. he can jump just as high or higher than that thing also.

sorry about the poor quality

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:07 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Don't use gameplay tactics for how Ghor would fight. They all fight differently in cut scenes anyway.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:23 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

i know but i just didn't see a plethora of skills that would hinder fox

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:55 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

How about the fact that Elysia's atmosphere is dangerous to humans because it's a gas giant? Or the fact that, due to fuel gel, the floor is now lava?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:58 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

wait, so the thread was started with no way Grey Fox could win? if the atmosphere is gas, then how would Fox even be there?

hmm....i sense unfairness

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:01 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I don't think the threadmaker knew that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:03 AM
Maester_yoda

ahh, well either way Fox is toast at this point....a blob of goo or something

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:04 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

We can disregard poisonous atmosphere, I guess, but the floor is still highly corrosive fuel gel.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:05 AM
Maester_yoda

ok, well with the floor like it is, Fox is gonna have to move fast and strike quickly. Which is actually how i see it going down. Fox can move fast and has strength. If he could get in close and rip his sword through the hardwiring, then maybe hes got a chance before the floor eats him alive

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:10 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Fox would defeat Ghor at normal state but Hyper mode really changes the situation.

A marine in Hyper mode easily takes down the Covenant-like Space Pirates and would give Samus a fight. Samus with Hyper mode easily destroys crowds of Pirates and can destroy their assault crafts without much effort.

Notice Samus had to go into that state to match Ghor in the end. Sure it's gameplay but it's very difficult to defeat Hyper Ghor without going to that mode.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:24 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

Hyper mode = Really fast speed and reaction times?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:30 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

More like super durability and firepower.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 02:50 AM