KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Wan-Fu vs. Zangief

Wan-Fu vs. Zangief
Started by: Esomark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markness

Wan-Fu vs. Zangief

The Tiger King vs. the Red Cyclone

I was partly inspired to post this after seeing a question like this on YouTube's post of Wan-Fu's bgm. I think this is a fairly even match up. They are the first heavy weight characters from their respective series (Samurai Shodown, SF). We all know Zangief can wrestle bears while Wan-Fu can knock out a tiger in under three seconds (According to his official SNK profile). That's a bit above peak human on both sides. They both also have fast and hard hitting spinning attacks. One compliment to Wan-Fu's spinning attack is that he usually lights his weapons (sword, pillar, chui, depending on game) on fire.

Who wins? Oh, and the fight takes place in Wan-Fu's stage.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 04:37 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Can go either way but I'm siding with Zangief for his bear wrestling and the fact that Wan-Fu could lose his weapon, putting him at a disadvantage.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:25 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Yeah, if Wan-Fu lost his weapon, it could be trouble for him. However, I think he's pretty capable weaponless too. Not only can he knock out a tiger, he spends most of his time body building and training. Despite his looks, he's actually in his 80's so he's had more than enough combat experience (he also commands an army).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 04:26 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Can go either way but I'm siding with Zangief for his bear wrestling and the fact that Wan-Fu could lose his weapon, putting him at a disadvantage.
Wouldn't the fact that he has a weapon be an advantage?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:19 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wouldn't the fact that he has a weapon be an advantage?

Well yeah.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:35 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Especially one that he can set on fire and make it combustible when it impacts. He even hits his own head against his pillar and chui with no ill effect (does drain his life a bit) and he can punch a bust of himself in his pillar too. That's pretty damn durable.

Last edited by Markness on Feb 27th, 2010 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:39 PM