KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Charizard runs a dragon gauntlet!

Charizard runs a dragon gauntlet!
Started by: Heythere,Honey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heythere,Honey

Charizard runs a dragon gauntlet!

A random Charizard looks for powerful reptiles to challenge. He gets a Full Restore in between matches.

1. Garchomp - Fight takes place in Meteor Falls. Random Dragon Tamers will try to catch whoever of the two is winning by throwing Great Balls at them.

2. Volvagia - Fight takes place in Death Mountain.

3. Sindragosa -Fight takes place in Ice Crown Citadel. If Zard is unable to finish her within 20 mins, every undead in the Citadel will be transported in the room and gang-bang Zard.

4. Adult Spyro - Same place where he fought Cynder

5. Bahamut Fury(Crisis Core) - Fight takes place above the ShinRa building.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 11:48 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Don't think he gets past Garchomp.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 12:11 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Eh, debatable, flying type ftw. In canon Charizard may be more powerful.

I think the order is all out of whack though. I'm pretty certain He'd destroy Bahamut, for example.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 12:14 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Charizard does have a type advantage, and with Dragon Claw he could win. Garchomp is incredibly faster, though.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 12:14 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

Bahamut rapes them all, lol.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:06 AM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

As far as I can tell, no. no expression

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:16 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Maybe the order WAS sorta messed up...

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:38 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm pretty sure Zard would McRape Bahamut, Garchomp is a dice toss, but Zard has moar in the way of feats, so money's on him. Dunno enough about Spyro to really say, but what I /do/ know points ot Zard, eh.. I think he might clear based on my knowledge.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:41 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Doesn't Spiro have a bubble attack or something?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 03:47 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

I honestly dont know much about Spyro. I just put him there to have 5 opponents for Zard

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 04:45 AM
mechagoomba
I should be a mario boss

what game is adult spyro in?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 04:49 AM
mechagoomba is currently offline Click here to Send mechagoomba a Private Message Find more posts by mechagoomba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mechagoomba
what game is adult spyro in?
Dawn of the Dragon.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 04:55 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I played the first of the newer Spyro games and that's it. I can't say about Adult Spyro.

Was that game good at least?

Volvagia is weird. We know that he is at least hot enough on the inside to digest Gorons. Any fire he spits could be the same heat. But I don't think that's quite as hot as Charizard.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 01:33 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

To be fair, I doubt either Volvagia or Zard coult hurt one another with fire.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 06:53 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Though Charizard is very good with other types of attacks. Fighting, for example.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 07:17 PM
Son of Sparda

IIRC if we go by the summoning cutscene in Crisis Core Bahamut blew up a moon.

Other than that no feats

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 08:42 PM
Son of Sparda is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Sparda a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Sparda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Sparda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8VwaEv3z1M

Found it make of it what you will cause this is the only feat FURY has...

Last edited by Son of Sparda on Mar 30th, 2010 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 09:02 PM
Son of Sparda is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Sparda a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Sparda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Meh... I doubt Charizard can beat Garchomp. Statwise Garchomp>>>>Charizard, not to mention it learns Stone edge which rapes the Zard.

Alson in the anime Cynthia's Garchomp is incredibly uber.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:47 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Cynthia's everything is uber, she's the Champion in Sinnoh. Garchomp might be the toughest thing in this thread for Charizard to fight. He'd need Hidden Power Ice.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:52 AM
Heythere,Honey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Cynthia's everything is uber, she's the Champion in Sinnoh. Garchomp might be the toughest thing in this thread for Charizard to fight. He'd need Hidden Power Ice.

The Garchomp in this one isn't Cynthia's though, just some random Garchomp.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:59 AM