KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ultimecia vs Lavos

Ultimecia vs Lavos
Started by: Cyner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cyner
Too little too late

Ultimecia vs Lavos

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Time Compressor vs Time Devourer

Both combatants are at their highest level of power.
GO!

Last edited by Cyner on Apr 24th, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 11:54 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Dues Ulti start in her TC form?

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:00 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

whatever is the most powerful.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:03 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I hate to do this all the time...but Ultimecia via superior waist-to-hip ratio.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:03 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So he devoured time.

If he devours space as well then he will be as strong as TC Ultimecia, did he?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
So he devoured time.

If he devours space as well then he will be as strong as TC Ultimecia, did he?

He had the ability to from what I gather from the wiki... since I never played Chrono Cross, but then some teenagers whipped his ass.

Edit: his second and third form look suspiciously like Cell from DBZ.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:09 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Lavos is one smart-ass alien.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:09 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Cyner
He had the ability to from what I gather from the wiki... since I never played Chrono Cross, but then some teenagers whipped his ass.

It said world.

Does his reach not extend beyond the planet?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

It said world.

This is just a lulzy pic...

"After Lavos was defeated, he was possibly sent to the Darkness Beyond Time. There, he intercepted Schala, who came in from the Ocean Palace Incident; he then merged with her to form a new being, the Time Devourer, capable of consuming all space-time at maturity"

The only thing that was able to beat him:

"The Chrono Cross effected the Unification of Dimensions, and the separation of Schala from Lavos resulted in his death at last."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Lavos.html

^ the whole thing.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:15 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

It said world.

He travels from planet to planet, harvesting them.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:16 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by LLLLLink
He travels from planet to planet, harvesting them.

This also.

He apparently makes the species on the planet evolve at a faster rate and then harvests the energy of the planet and every creature on it for noms. Then makes babies and shoots them into space for lulz and noms.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:17 AM
NemeBro

This is just a lulzy pic...

"After Lavos was defeated, he was possibly sent to the Darkness Beyond Time. There, he intercepted Schala, who came in from the Ocean Palace Incident; he then merged with her to form a new being, the Time Devourer, capable of consuming all space-time at maturity"

The only thing that was able to beat him:

"The Chrono Cross effected the Unification of Dimensions, and the separation of Schala from Lavos resulted in his death at last."

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Lavos.html

^ the whole thing.
At maturity.

Was he mature?

5L, that is little more impressive than what Jenova did.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:17 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

At maturity.

Was he mature?

I think that Lavos is a mature one when he emerges at 1999 A.D.
But yeah, Jenova kinda ripped off Lavos.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:20 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

At maturity.

Was he mature?

except that Jenova didn't cause the entire Ice Age, alter the evolutionary paths of humans and then pop out and annihilate the world in an instant.

Edit: Lavos is an adult... planet rape thingy. You can read a wiki or the link I posted for infos.

Also why would Ulti's time compression even matter to Lavos who himself seems beyond time. In the game Belthasar says that Lavos and Black Omen(a ship created from Lavos' power) "Straddle time". Ride on it for fun I suppose?

Last edited by Cyner on Apr 24th, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:21 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Also, Essence of Lavos via Mammon Machine (aka Schala's pendant) can seal time portals and do other weird stuff.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:23 AM
NemeBro

except that Jenova didn't cause the entire Ice Age, alter the evolutionary paths of humans and then pop out and annihilate the world in an instant.

Edit: Lavos is an adult... planet rape thingy. You can read a wiki or the link I posted for infos.

Also why would Ulti's time compression even matter to Lavos who himself seems beyond time. In the game Belthasar says that Lavos and Black Omen(a ship created from Lavos' power) "Straddle time". Ride on it for fun I suppose?
Yeah Jenova just drained all the life on several planets and used those planets as vessels to go to other planets to do the same...

Lol. Time Compression.

She is already in that form, do you even know why Time Compression was necessary?

So she could absorb the entire Sorceress Power. That is what enabled her to absorb all of time and space, and she starts in that form in this fight per your own rules, she does not need to compress the time in the universe, she already has the ability to destroy it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:28 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Side note: Magus was a bad-ass.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:30 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Side note: Magus was a bad-ass.

I'm gonna kill him in my second playthrough.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:32 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I'm gonna kill him in my second playthrough.

YOU BASTARD!!! mad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:32 AM
mechagoomba
I should be a mario boss

if I recall frog turns human in the ending if you kill him JUST TO RUINZ IT FOR JOO

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 02:07 AM
mechagoomba is currently offline Click here to Send mechagoomba a Private Message Find more posts by mechagoomba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote