KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War vs. Kratos [Twist]

War vs. Kratos [Twist]
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

War vs. Kratos [Twist]

(please log in to view the image)

The two aspects of War, instead of simply going toe to toe in the battlefield, must instead survive each other's respective worlds.

Will War be able to stop Zeus? Will Kratos be enough to take down Uriel?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 06:33 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Never played Darksiders, but I have to ask, would War have to go through opponents from all of Kratos' games or just God of War 3?

I don't think War is fast enough to deal with the likes of Atropos, Lahkesis, Charon, Hermes and Zeus. But I could be wrong.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 06:36 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Never played Darksiders, but I have to ask, would War have to go through opponents from all of Kratos' games or just God of War 3?

I don't think War is fast enough to deal with the likes of Atropos, Lahkesis, Charon, Hermes and Zeus. But I could be wrong.

Just GOW3, it'd be spite to have War fight through three games and Kratos through one.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 06:46 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

War looks more badass but then again...ppl here wanna put Kratos on top tier

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:18 PM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by XMr. WinterX

No, War looks like the inbred bastard child of the Lich King and a Helghast with the recessive genes of Marcus Fenix injected into him prior to birth from the womb of Gohma in which the mixed sperm cells of that aforementioned characters was inserted in a poor-man's Les Enfants Terribles.

Seriously, Yahtzee said it right with his review, but it's been common knowledge for a long time.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:37 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"It's like someone started drawing him and NEVER ****ING STOPPED!"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

But on topic, isn't Darksiders regarded to be on an entirely different tier from series like GoW and such? Or was I misinformed?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:57 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If by entirely different tier, you mean a ****ton weaker.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 11:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by XMr. WinterX

Kratos isn't top tier on KMC, or anywhere close to top tier for that matter. no expression
Hell, characters that would shit-stomp Kratos aren't top tier.

Also, Kratos's face and his facial expressions look more badass than War's design.

~ War doesn't get past the first Leviathan. I can say that much with certainty.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:00 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Also, Kratos's face and his facial expressions look more badass than War's design.

I disagree. Kratos' design looks like the lead singer from Disturbed fell in a vat of glue and is pissed about it. erm Lame incarnate.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 07:49 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I disagree. Kratos' design looks like the lead singer from Disturbed fell in a vat of glue and is pissed about it. erm Lame incarnate.

Wrongest of wrongs.

It's best for one to not try pointing fingers when your favorite character's attire is on consistency, three inches short of a mumu and most closely associated with the likes of Peter Pan by haters.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 10:06 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Wrongest of wrongs.

It's best for one to not try pointing fingers when your favorite character's attire is on consistency, three inches short of a mumu and most closely associated with the likes of Peter Pan by haters.

I'm sorry, there was too much salt on that response to make it worth anything. shifty

Nice too see it struck a nerve, though.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:13 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Kratos makes badass faces.
Link makes rape faces.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 05:29 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I'm sorry, there was too much salt on that response to make it worth anything. shifty

Nice too see it struck a nerve, though.

I'll pretend that I wished I didn't get that. Just sayin', any design can suck when you want it to.

If I had one of my GoW fan nerves struck by someone, then I'd let him know by taking one arm, shoving it up his ass, the other one down his throat, and making them play bongos with his stomach. You can take my word for it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 07:31 PM
Mr. Toad

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 08:05 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

wut

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 08:42 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

LOL **** Wut?

Last edited by Phanteros on Aug 26th, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 10:46 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Look it doesn't matter who looks cooler and what looks good. What matters is...

...this is Chewbacca. Now why am I talking about Chewbacca on a War vs Kratos thread? It don't make no sense. So when you're thinking about which one succeeds, ask yourself; does it make sense?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:42 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Look it doesn't matter who looks cooler and what looks good. What matters is...

...this is Chewbacca. Now why am I talking about Chewbacca on a War vs Kratos thread? It don't make no sense. So when you're thinking about which one succeeds, ask yourself; does it make sense?

THE CHEWBACCA DEFENSE?! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Kratos makes badass faces.
Link makes rape faces.

Nice

Aww...now I wanna make a Kratos/Dark Kahn custom. sad

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:48 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

Kratos isn't top tier on KMC, or anywhere close to top tier for that matter. no expression
Hell, characters that would shit-stomp Kratos aren't top tier.

~ War doesn't get past the first Leviathan. I can say that much with certainty.

than what characters here on the Games vs Forums are top tier? confused

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 07:27 PM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote