KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Lugia

Akuma vs Lugia
Started by: lordxalba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Akuma vs Lugia

Something makes u confused, maybe.
Anyway who wins laughing

"Ο θάνατος είναι κοντά κανείς μπορεί να ζει"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 05:54 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Lugia.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 06:37 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A-OPEN
Guard of Dragons

Re: Akuma vs Lugia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordxalba
Something makes u confused, maybe.
Anyway who wins laughing

What Lugia?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 06:38 AM
A-OPEN is currently offline Click here to Send A-OPEN a Private Message Find more posts by A-OPEN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

The pokemon?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 08:22 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think he's asking whether it's the regular form Lugia or Lugia as a Shadow Pokeymanz, or something like that. Either way, lol @ the matchup. I expected as much from lordxalba.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 01:16 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Lugia boasts 4x resistance to fighting type and Akuma only has fighting type moves. Lugia could run any set, but I'd go for Offensive Calm Mind Lugia. After 1 boost from Calm Mind, Lugia would sweep the Street Fighter cast with STAB Aeroblast. Lugia might want to use Earth Power instead of Thunder to help with Blanka though.

Lugia can Roost/Recover off Life Orb recoil to take full advantage of its bulk and help safeguard against random criticals.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 12th, 2010 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 05:11 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm guessing Lugia, although Akuma moves stem from fighting to energy, to supernatural.

I'm not sure of Lugia's best feats though.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 05:41 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...3.A9dex_entries

According to the pokedex it blows houses apart and causes massive storms just by moving around. And it shares some undersea resistance with Akuma.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 10:13 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by The Scenario
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...3.A9dex_entries

According to the pokedex it blows houses apart and causes massive storms just by moving around. And it shares some undersea resistance with Akuma.

Also, if we're counting movies, Lugia is a lightning timer.

Not to mention, are we allowing for TM moves? Cause poison is an annoying son of a beach in the world of pokemon.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 10:30 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

We should wait to see this "New"/"Oni" Akuma

(please log in to view the image)

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 10:31 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Ho-Oh comes in and spanks them both.

That said, I am so glad and sad at the same time, that Xalba decided not to use a Pokemon like Palkia or Dialga.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 01:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by No End N Site
We should wait to see this "New"/"Oni" Akuma

? Is that one of those sprites from SF4?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 02:52 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

^ It's one of the new Ultra bosses from the Arcade Edition of Super SFIV.

He's unofficially dubbed Oni Akuma, beyond Shin.
Shudders at the thought of Akuma havein' a level beyond Shin.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:05 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wait, is there a vid of him?

Nevermind, saw your comment.

Man at the Comic book vs Forum some guys think Daredevil beats Akuma, I'm at a loss for words...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:22 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wait, is there a vid of him?

Nevermind, saw your comment.

Man at the Comic book vs Forum some guys think Daredevil beats Akuma, I'm at a loss for words...

Maybe he can. To be honest, I fell outta comics years ago. The last one I bought had Sentry rip Carnage in half in the New Avengers...I like Carnage....

I fell off for a few months and the next thing I know, I'm like 40 issues behind. I was just like "phuck it" after that. I wouldn't even know where to start if I wanted to. So all my knowledge would be base offa outdated info.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:30 AM
Demonic Phoenix

^ It's one of the new Ultra bosses from the Arcade Edition of Super SFIV.

He's unofficially dubbed Oni Akuma, beyond Shin.
Shudders at the thought of Akuma havein' a level beyond Shin.

Damn. Looks pretty cool. That said, it might be non-canon like Evil Ryu.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

They already have Shin Akuma and Gouken in SF4, they just don't have the names there. Another Akuma might be silly, I don't know. I like the Orochi Akuma though, he was my favorite.
Maybe he can. To be honest, I fell outta comics years ago. The last one I bought had Sentry rip Carnage in half in the New Avengers...I like Carnage....

I fell off for a few months and the next thing I know, I'm like 40 issues behind. I was just like "phuck it" after that. I wouldn't even know where to start if I wanted to. So all my knowledge would be base offa outdated info.

DD loses to Spider-Man, he is a peak human that lifts 800 lbs. He's been amped up a bit in his run, but nothing *that* spectacular. He's at the level of very low Super-human speed and strength and agility.

I like Carnage too...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:41 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They already have Shin Akuma and Gouken in SF4, they just don't have the names there. Another Akuma might be silly, I don't know. I like the Orochi Akuma though, he was my favorite.

^ Yeah, I remembered, which is why I edited my post. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:43 AM
NemeBro

what is wrong with that?

Sentry is much more powerful than Carnage.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Carnage stomps Sentry by webbing his eyes. Sentry gives Ingrid a run with being over the top.
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Yeah, I remembered, which is why I edited my post. stick out tongue
I saw. stick out tongue

I thought they said not to take those seriously though (the images). Who knows.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:49 AM