KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » THE BEST THREAD EVER: Tingle v.s. Balloon Fighter

THE BEST THREAD EVER: Tingle v.s. Balloon Fighter
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Shocked THE BEST THREAD EVER: Tingle v.s. Balloon Fighter

THAT IS WHAT I SAID, Tingle (LoZ: MM) v.s. Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fighter, NES era game.).

Round 1, AERIAL SUPREMACY! They are given the equipment they have in their respective games, and must try to pop the other's balloon.

(Hands, shoes, goggles, two balloons for the Balloon Fighter. One reinflatable balloon, green tights with red briefs, pen and paper for Tingle.)

Whoever dies because gravity sucks first wins!

Round 2, competition for building a flying machine, self explanatory.

Best flying machine wins.

Round 3, fist fight.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Tingle wins round 2 because Link eventually builds him something.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:36 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

Have you seen the aerial maneuvering of Balloon Fighter? He will outclass that wannabe-fairy by a landslide stick out tongue I give him the first fight 10/10

The second fight I can not in good conscience say that Balloon Fighter stand any chance in. Tingle is creative and has shown at least some inventing knowledge confused 10/10 for Tingle

The third one might actually be even. Balloon Fighter is very light which favor Tingle who is a little more on the heavy side. Balloon Fighter has an armored helmet though and is short enough for it to play a part. I am also under the impression that he is much faster because of how he move his arms. He will tire Tingle out and I give it the result a poorly funded estimation of 7/10 stick out tongue

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:50 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Are you a sock of Neph?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:06 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

Will you hush it with all the sock accusations already? stick out tongue I am all of me and nopony more big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:07 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Is that a yes?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:08 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Not every MLP fan is Neph, Moo. stick out tongue stop derailing!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:12 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I refuse to believe there is more than one person that is a fan of this MLP noise.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:13 PM
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Is that a yes?

It is a no. I am not somepony else and I never intend to be smile The cult can not be stopped. It can not be helped that the show is so very charismatic.

Give this review the benefit of a doubt, watch an episode and judge for yourself:
http://www.totalmediabridge.com/the...my-little-pony/

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 08:27 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I am of the opinion that Tingle wins at flying machine construction for certain. He has an automatically refilling balloon!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 11:03 PM
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

We agree on that smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 11:22 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Tingle has an unlimited supply of bombs as long as he can pay for them. He wins.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 11:33 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

He does not seem fit enough to throw them well during intensive aerial combat stick out tongue I did not even know MM Tingle had bombs. Does he? ScreamPaste did not include it in his equipment for the fight anyway.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 11:48 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Balloon Fight, as Tingle must die. ¬_¬

Pinkie has teh answer for the thread~

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 12:06 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote