KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Courier vs Dragonborn

Courier vs Dragonborn
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Courier vs Dragonborn

Basically a reprise of my Hero of Tamriel vs Lone Wanderer thread.

Both characters are at full stats, have all perks/spells, and your choice of Weapons, clothing/armor, items and equipment. Dragonborn gets all shouts.

They don't start in line-of-sight of eachother.

The stage will be all the Whiterun hold.

Who shall win this time, the futuristic, bullet breathing, explosive lobbing, energy projecting murder-machine, or the magically inclined, blade wielding, voice projecting demigod?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Feb 4th, 2012 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:31 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Powerscaling tells us some ****ed up things about Dovahkiin's Thu'um brah.

Your random Thu'um master can crack a big ass hole in the fortifications of a fortress.

Cities and villages have had to be evacuated when the Greybears have spoken.

The Dovahkiin's Thu'um by the end of the game ie explicitly a rival for Alduin's, the oldest and mightiest dragon, master of the Thu'um.

Even discounting that, the Dovahkiin has a variety of useful and broken abilities he can use maxed out.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Powerscaling tells us some ****ed up things about Dovahkiin's Thu'um brah.

Your random Thu'um master can crack a big ass hole in the fortifications of a fortress.

Cities and villages have had to be evacuated when the Greybears have spoken.

The Dovahkiin's Thu'um by the end of the game ie explicitly a rival for Alduin's, the oldest and mightiest dragon, master of the Thu'um.

Even discounting that, the Dovahkiin has a variety of useful and broken abilities he can use maxed out.

Yes, I remember that you where a heavy proponent of the HoT as well. stick out tongue

However, alot of what made the Neverarine and HoT cheap is missing from Skyrim... I think this match is closer than the last one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yes, Skyrim is less easily breakable in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Nerevarine is the most broken character in gaming, in terms of mechanics. Like, to an absurd degree.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Yes, Skyrim is less easily breakable in terms of gameplay mechanics.

You can't make your own spells... That blows in my POV, but it does eliminate broken as sin "Nuke area" spells.

Nerevarine is the most broken character in gaming, in terms of mechanics. Like, to an absurd degree.

You mean the infamous "levitate to the moon" thing?, or the "become unkillable without direct cheating" thing?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:48 AM
NemeBro

Yeah, the spell system in Skyrim is better than ever before, but the actual spells are lacking. That is actually consistent, Morrowind had the best spells, shitty spell mechanics, Oblivion improved mechanics while cutting spells, Skyrim did the same.

Yeah, Nerevarine was nonsense. Jumping from one end of Vvardenfell to the next in a single bound.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah, the spell system in Skyrim is better than ever before, but the actual spells are lacking. That is actually consistent, Morrowind had the best spells, shitty spell mechanics, Oblivion improved mechanics while cutting spells, Skyrim did the same.

True, I remember that the use of magic was dying, and Skyrim especially frowned upon it's use due to religious superstition or sumsuch.

But I still miss being able to craft spells...

Yeah, Nerevarine was nonsense. Jumping from one end of Vvardenfell to the next in a single bound.

I've never tried this myself, but I had heard. Damn, that's almost Hulk level jumping. That is nuts.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:58 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Guns>

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 02:21 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

A single Thu'um would blow the Courier to pieces.

I am sorry, but you can't compare Elder Scrolls with Fallout.

Elder Scrolls is so astronomically more powerful it's sad.

The Dovahkiin explicitly rivals half the power of a Daedric Prince (Clavicus Vile).

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 02:51 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ok, then Plasma rifle>

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 03:23 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Nephthys
Ok, then Plasma rifle<shields

Fixed.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 06:43 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

This Dovahkiin needs to meet the party from MM8.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 03:22 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote