KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Isaac Clarke Vs Albert Wesker

Isaac Clarke Vs Albert Wesker
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

Isaac Clarke Vs Albert Wesker

Isaac Clarke from dead space games vs The most badass villain from from Resident Evil games Albert Wesker.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 09:13 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wesker because he's hundreds of times faster than any Xeno, and won't hesitate to shoot Isaac in the face while teleporting around.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 09:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Even if Isaac manage to hit him with the TK to slow him down?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 10:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Albert would be arrogant enough probably to think little of Isaac, which would give him an opportunity to blast him with stasis. I don't think Clarke has anything in his arsenal that could keep Wesker down permanently, however, and once stasis wears off Wesker's back to speed. Expect to hear the flatline not too long after.

Wesker wins, in my opinion.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 10:56 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't think Clarke has anything in his arsenal that could keep Wesker down permanently

Unless Clarke decides to cut his legs off with a ripper, an ore cutter, or a plasma one.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 11:37 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Wesker's arrogant, but he's not stupid. He thought of Chris and Sheva and Jill as nothings, but he still didn't play around when beating their asses senseless, and he made great use of his teleport speed. And if he can dodge bullets, he can dodge a stasis wave or however that thing works. And Isaac's not a trained fighter, he gets deaded really quick.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 01:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I think while Isaac may have the capability of actually hurting Wesker, unless he manages to get him into stasis, Wesker wins.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 04:36 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by KingD19
Wesker's arrogant, but he's not stupid. He thought of Chris and Sheva and Jill as nothings, but he still didn't play around when beating their asses senseless, and he made great use of his teleport speed. And if he can dodge bullets, he can dodge a stasis wave or however that thing works. And Isaac's not a trained fighter, he gets deaded really quick.

I agree, Wesker should able to dodge stasis wave no problem since it much slower then a bullet

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 07:23 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Unless Clarke decides to cut his legs off with a ripper, an ore cutter, or a plasma one.

I'm questionable on it, Wesker seems like he'd be more durable than that.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 07:27 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm questionable on it, Wesker seems like he'd be more durable than that.

Wesker took RPG rounds blowing up in his face with nothing but a bit of dizziness.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 08:10 PM