KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Hearts vs. Harry Potter

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Harry Potter 1 33.33%
Kingdom Hearts 2 66.67%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kingdom Hearts vs. Harry Potter
Started by: O13 Follower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O13 Follower

Kingdom Hearts vs. Harry Potter

Everyone in Harry Potter (movie) vs. Everyone in KH (No Genies, No Sephiroth)

All people get all abilities and skills associated with them. Harry potter gets Giants, Dragons, other such monsters used as fighters in the movie (No dementors unless someone can tell me how they die). KH gets Heartless (can't turn victems, can't eat the planet, Heartless can die from regular magic now), Nobodies, Unversed.

Battle field: The vast expanse of land from between KH1 and KH:CoM.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 04:59 PM
O13 Follower is currently offline Click here to Send O13 Follower a Private Message Find more posts by O13 Follower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O13 Follower

Damn, didn't read the rules

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 05:17 PM
O13 Follower is currently offline Click here to Send O13 Follower a Private Message Find more posts by O13 Follower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trexalfa
Acta est Fabula

Xemnas solos. You cannot expect Harry Potter to win when the highest destructive feat I'm aware of is leveling a street. Fiendfyre is the most dangerous elemental spell I'm aware of. Then Avada Kedavra only insta kills if it hits you, but the wizards are going to get speedblitzed, even with apparating. Xemnas can TK buildings around and casually create dimensions. And then Avada Kedavra is kinda a no limits fallacy, and I'm not sure it will kill a Heartless or an Unversed (it's more probable that it affects Nobodies). Either way, Harry Potter verse gets speedblitzed and blown to dust.

Last edited by trexalfa on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 07:15 PM
trexalfa is currently offline Click here to Send trexalfa a Private Message Find more posts by trexalfa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O13 Follower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trexalfa
Xemnas solos. You cannot expect Harry Potter to win when the highest destructive feat I'm aware of is leveling a street. Fiendfyre is the most dangerous elemental spell I'm aware of. Then Avada Kedavra only insta kills if it hits you, but the wizards are going to get speedblitzed, even with apparating. Xemnas can TK buildings around and casually create dimensions. And then Avada Kedavra is kinda a no limits fallacy, and I'm not sure it will kill a Heartless or an Unversed (it's more probable that it affects Nobodies). Either way, Harry Potter verse gets speedblitzed and blown to dust.

Yeah, and Fiendsfyre can be nutralized by Axel so that is off of the playing field.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 12:46 PM