KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Maul vs Darth Vader(ESB VADER)

Darth Maul vs Darth Vader(ESB VADER)
Started by: Nick1989

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Darth Maul vs Darth Vader(ESB VADER)

Who would win Maul or Vader(ESB VADER)?? I know that maul is really fast and the master at the double bladed lightsaber. And vader is slow and has powerful attacks

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

i would think vader would win because he is more powerful with the force. it would be an awesome fight nonetheless

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Ok. But Maul is far fast and is bader that Vader

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luxorz

In a pure fight without the use of force, Maul. Otherwise, Vader.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Luxorz a Private Message Find more posts by Luxorz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Vader would win simply because he has more lightsabre skill and power than anyone except maybe Obi-Wan. His skills are incredible in the PT, which is why he manages to defeat Vader in Episode 3. Besides, in ESB we clearly see Luke score a hit to Vader, and all it does is piss him off. Maul may be a little faster and flashier, but I gurantee the Dark Lord in the bad ass helmet would prevail.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

There has actually been a comic in which Maul and Vader fought (it doesn't really clarify how Maul came back to life, presumably cloned). In that, Vader won.

I don't think that can be classed as definative though.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:47 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

So what your saying Darth Nefarus is that when you piss Vader off e.g Hit him with a lightsaber He will go sick at the person

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 07:16 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Nick do you even SPEAK English? Damn boy I cant figure your posts out laughing No offense but do us old folks a favor and when you post make it understandable for us please??

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:41 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Whats Up Nick...Your opinion Is That Maul Is Faster Than Vader Isn't It? I Agree But Why Is Maul Faster Then Him?

Vader Is Not Like He Was Before In ESB Because Of The Mechanical Parts That Keeps Him Alive...Thats Why He Moves Like A 80 Year Old Man And Not Like He Will In Episode III Probably. But Imagine Maul With
Episode III Anakin (The End Duel) Who Would Win Mate?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 06:11 PM
Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Ok. If i was Anakin(Vader), he would destroy maul in a couple of blows

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 07:28 AM
Hazardous

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
There has actually been a comic in which Maul and Vader fought (it doesn't really clarify how Maul came back to life, presumably cloned). In that, Vader won.

I don't think that can be classed as definative though.

yeah, ive been trying to find that one. ill have to order it. looks sweet. its not canon, thats why maul fights vader. no clones, its more of a what-if comic.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:33 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Mist: Good luck with your order.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 08:05 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Maul would wipe the floor with Vader, and use his nuts and bolts from his costume.

Maul would kick anyones arse if he wasn't a so damn overconfident son of a gun.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:03 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I have the comic...
Vader wins and it is believable. It clearly shows that Maul is better at fighting with a saber. Maul is standing over Vader as they are on a rock floating on lava, about to fall off a lava-fall... Vader is weakened and then uses the force to pull his saber to him, igniting it and stabbing Maul in the stomach in the process. Maul then questions Vader, saying something like "what could u hate enough to destroy me.."
Vader then replies with one word, "myself"

its an awesome fight

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 08:07 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

sick. im gonna order now before christmas. there a comic shop in the city not far from me and i can order it from there.
hey snake eyes, could you scan a page or something so we can see?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 11:29 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Nick1989, the fact is, and Lucas has said this, Anakin/Vader is the Jesus of the Star Wars universe. Despite the mechanical body, I still stand by the fact Vader could use the force to increase his speed to match and eventually best Darth Maul.
And how did Anakin become the greatest Jedi the galaxy has ever seen?
Falling into lava and slaughtering countless Jedi doesn't really make you a great Jedi.
But Luke....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Vader would kik his butt. Darth Vader's not dumb you know. He can slice the middle of the double-sabered lightsaber. He was equal 2 Obi-Wan Kenobi and Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul. So he wuld win of course.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Darth Vader would kick Maul's ass.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Darth Vader would kick his ass. i just wish Lucas could of shown Vader's potenetial more and coregraphed his fight scene's better.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

anyone play Jedi academy? you can mod it to include Vader & Maul.
with Vaders saber on heavy strike and Maul with a saber staff............
Maul wins every single time.
he's faster and can get three strikes for every one of vaders.
As for the force, well if Maul had any force tricks he would have used them against Qui & Obi during the duel...the only thing Maul did was to force thro a severed droid against a switch to open a hangar door (which was nice) tho i can't understand why he didn't force throw obi as he hung helpless in the shaft. As for Vader, his only trick seems to be force choke.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:46 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote