KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs the Exile

Revan vs the Exile
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Revan wins by far 25 80.65%
Exile wins b/c Revan's old 4 12.90%
don't know don't care....(shame on me) 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan vs the Exile
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Revan vs the Exile

blah blah you know the drill

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Revan was responsible for the very creation of the exile and his unusual predicament. He's also amazingly skilled, clever, and powerful. He has my vote.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yup mee too....he whooped the Mandalorians...the Exile followed Revan into war

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'll be honest; I'm actually more of a fan of the era in KOTOR I and II as oppposed to the movies... even though the movies are incredible, I just like the depth of the Old Republic better.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Ok, this is a good one.

Revan was a General of immense proportions, defeating the Mandalorians when no one else could and unleashing the Star Forge and bringing the Republic to its knees. Not to mention turning many Jedi and Republic soldiers alike over to his cause. It takes an incredible leader and quite a strong person to be able to do those sorts of things.

The Exile on the other hand [SPOILER - highlight to read]: at least if you take the dark path, kills three powerful Jedi Masters, and three powerful Sith Lords. He's got influence there as well, seeing as how you can get your party members to do whatever you want. However, I did not see the Exile wiping out the Mandalorians or the Republic.

My vote goes to Revan.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:26 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Ah...I see, well you might be a bit biased there seeing as your sig says Revan all over:-)

The exile is cool, no doubts....we just agree that Revan would prob clean a ship's hull with him if it came down to hand to hand (blade to blade)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:16 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote:
Originally posted by Julie
Ah...I see, well you might be a bit biased

Haha, just a teensy bit. stick out tongue

But yes, Revan would pwn the Exile in a one-on-one lightsaber duel.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:31 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Ah but what if Revan had only a sith blade and the exile had a silver double bladed, jacked up lightsaber???? then, still (probably:-)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:55 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Power doesn't matter unless you know how to use it to its fullest potential.

(Hypothetically) If I have a rocket launcher and you have a knife, unless I know how to fire the rocket launcher you're gonna kill me with the knife.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:38 PM
Julie
The Student

true.....but I'm not that evil so you'd be okay

Both Revan and the exile would whoop you though...they know war

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:52 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yeah and I'm stuck with a rocket launcher I can't get to work, I've got a problem. wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:17 PM
Julie
The Student

more than just a problem:-) but hey as long as you're struggling with the rocket launcher you won't be getting sliced to pieces by a lightsaber

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:20 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Then I know the secret to beating the Sith: carry a rocket launcher but forget the instruction manual.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
Julie
The Student

No you're still dead, it's only a matter of time....just bring Revan along....one Sith Lord can take another

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

And then I slip away quietly and learn how to use the rocket launcher...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You two are conspiring... Something about a rocket launcher and the Sith. That does it. I'm taking both of your allowances. And no more phone calls from senators!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:31 AM
Julie
The Student

Wahh, but DJ....hey you know we could just get the HKs to dispatch you:-)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:45 PM
The Rover

I'd say Revan....though I liked my version of the character of the Exile....he seemed like a wizened Obi-Wan Kenobi, (and even sort of looked like him)....stick out tongue wink

Still, I prefered Revan. wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:59 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You two are conspiring... Something about a rocket launcher and the Sith. That does it. I'm taking both of your allowances. And no more phone calls from senators!

But DJ, I was gonna go into Tashi station and pick up some power converterrrrrrrrs!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No! You and Julie get to give the new protocol droid a bath.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:35 AM