KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress VS Plu Koon

Asajj Ventress VS Plu Koon
Started by: nano_probex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mushi
Delete!

Asajj Ventress VS Plu Koon

Who will win the mad crazy two red sabered assasin or Ply Koon teh Oranged Sabered Jedi Master? You Choose

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mushi
Delete!

Luke Sywalker VS Mace Windu

*Delete Post*

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:59 PM
Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh god so many many many vs. Threads.
None the less I am not sure. I haven'T seen too much action of Plo koon.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mushi
Delete!

Yeah suppose but if not then Assaj would win lol! Plu Koon is in one of the games O_o

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:34 PM
Bardock42

Well I know Plo koon I just can'T really say who he can beat and who not, plus I am not even sure aboot Ventress though that makes a problem

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Plo Koon has enough training and skill to do it, but if he did, he wouldn't kill her, just cause her to run away.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

fyi its plO koon,and he doesnt wield an orange lightsaber, its blue. and he would last a long time against her, and maybe win, im not sure.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

she would win

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Plo Koon could probably beat Asajj Ventress though it could easily go either was. I vote Plo Koon.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arab Jedi
[IMG]http://images.killer

Asajj Ventress has disarmed Obi Wan Kenobi and Kit Fisto who both have greater feats than Plo Koon so I think Ventress takes this one easily.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 05:17 PM
Click here to Send Arab Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Arab Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Hey Arab Jedi, check the date before posting in a thread. This one is over seven years old.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maul/Savage 777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon could probably beat Asajj Ventress though it could easily go either was. I vote Plo Koon.

No way does Plo Koon beat Ventress bro.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Maul/Savage 777 a Private Message Find more posts by Maul/Savage 777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

He hey, such a resurrection.
Anyway. Plo Koon stomps. Ventress is no match for him. He has got almost no feats but he actually fought Ventress. Before that fight Plo Koon had an avalanche toppled on him, which badly injured him and crippled his arm. And with all this injuries and only one working arm he still was able to fend her off.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Originally posted by Arhael
Anyway. Plo Koon stomps. Ventress is no match for him. He has got almost no feats but he actually fought Ventress. Before that fight Plo Koon had an avalanche toppled on him, which badly injured him and crippled his arm. And with all this injuries and only one working arm he still was able to fend her off.

Didn't she defeat him during another encounter? Or am I mistaken?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Arhael

When did this happen?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 08:54 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
When did this happen?

No idea. I read it on wookieepedia long ago.
"Fighting alongside resistance forces, Koon was reluctant to sacrifice the clones in a direct assault on a vital strategic mine and therefore decided to destroy the weather-control station to lessen the amount of casualties. On their way up there, Asajj Ventress ambushed him and brought down an avalanche, wounding Koon and breaking his left arm. Despite the injury, he still maintained a willingness to continue the mission and eventually faced off against Ventress again. Fighting only with his right arm, Koon was able to withstand Ventress's attacks and ultimately prevented the Dark Jedi from destroying the mine by Force-pushing her detonator away.[27]"

Exact source I don't know.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You could have just checked the sources at the bottom.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: In Service of the Republic.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote