KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar

Han Solo or Dash Rendar?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Han Solo 16 84.21%
Dash Rendar 2 10.53%
Finish each other off 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar
Started by: ArthasKnight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar

Each character is given a blaster pistol (like Han's), their normal clothing, and they're in an area where there's a chance to use some cover and move about. That's it, no grenades, no reinforcements, no gun emplacements, only what they're given (pistol, clothing). So who wins?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 03:51 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Han. I mean he's not force-sensitive, but I sweat the force is always protecting him. He always defeats odds of like 5000+ to 1, and survives.
He'd win somehow.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 07:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

As much as I like Dash, I have to give it to good ole' Solo.....wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I dunno, I admire Dash being able to take several blaster rifle shots at close range and survive. A feat I have tested on many occasions. I love Shadows of the Empire...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

But dude:
"Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid
field is approximately three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one."

"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

But dude:

Carbonite. 'Nuff said. cool

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:04 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

LOL
He got put in carbonite because Boba Fett and Darth Vader layed a trap for him. Dash Rendar doesn't compare to Fett and Vader together.
Nuff said

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

The issue isn't between Dash and Vader+Boba Fett. The issue is between Dash and Han. And Dash does beat Fett in SotH.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:24 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I know, but you brought up the carbonite for some reason. And like I said, it took Vader and Boba Fett to do that to Solo.
Solo wins

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:24 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well, technically they didn't because they didn't fight him. Yeah you could argue that Han fought Vader because he fired at him, but not really. I'm talking who would win in combat, now who could outsmart their foe. And Boba Fett didn't do a thing to Solo except drag him off, frozen, to Jabba's palace.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:58 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I still don't see what the carbonite has to do with anything...
If they were in combat, how could Solo lose? He faces odds of 5000 to 1 everyday and always pulls through.
He's argueably as bad ass as Luke.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:01 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

He's argueably as bad ass as Luke.

That's like saying that Saddam Hussein is as much a philanthropist as Herman Goerring.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Han Solo wins

- more fighting experience
- bad ass attitude (oh come...see what he does to that poor little headhunter in ANH - shooting him with a blaster under the table)
- a never ending amount of luck

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
That's like saying that Saddam Hussein is as much a philanthropist as Herman Goerring.

Man, Han Solo rocks! Why is he any less cool than Luke (I don't mean less powerful, I mean less able to beat the odds - besides, if it weren't for Han, Luke would be dead)?

No offense, but I just like Han - he is bad@$$.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Han Solo wins

- more fighting experience
- bad ass attitude (oh come...see what he does to that poor little headhunter in ANH - shooting him with a blaster under the table)
- a never ending amount of luck

u really dont know a lot about star wars.....

and Greedo is far from a headhunter.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah, I believe that Greedo just happened to find Solo. I mean, he did say "I'm lucky I found you first." That, I suppose, could be interpreted multiple ways. Also, no offense Mr. Nai Fohl sir, but please refer to people by their names in the future, just to clarify for the rest of us the character about whom you are talking.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

everything ever written on Greedo says how lame he is and what an excuse for a bounty hunter he was.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I wasn't saying he was cool - I was agreeing with you 100%, Dan. I just also wanted to express my feeling that, if possible, it would be helpful if Fohl referred to characters with their names.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i know, i wasnt arguing, just adding to the greedo hating.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I would say this match goes to Hans. I dont have any reasons, thats just my oppinion.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:53 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote