KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dash Rendar vs Lando

who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lando ? 2 20.00%
Dash? 8 80.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dash Rendar vs Lando
Started by: Darth_DaNThEMaN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dash Rendar vs Lando

LAndo

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Definitely Dash

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:35 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Dash pwns minor-character-who-was-given-a-bigger-part-than-he-deserved.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:37 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

dash IS minor character who was given a bigger part than he deserved

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

you forget also that lando is the luckiest man in the galaxy, he wouldnt be able to lose

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:41 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Gotta lose sometime. And how is Dash given a bigger part than he deserved? He's only in a video game and a book.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:06 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, thats too much. he's not as cool/vital/important as lando.....Lando only um....helps blow up the second death star, eh, thats all.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:57 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

If you think Lando is a cooler character, then that is fine. But Dash would most likely win if they fought.
wink

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Dash would prolly win the fight, but as for sabacc....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

lando is just too lucky guys sorry

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:57 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I personally do not believe in luck, so I think Lando would have to depend on his own skills to survive. I have to give props to the guy for surviving the Battle of Endor when so many did not. But since (assumption) this is a fight on the ground with blasters, I think Lando is rather useless since we don't really see him fight with a blaster except for a little in ESB. I don't think he's that great, but then we see Randar in SotE and he kicks ass with a blaster, perfect aim and everything. I think Dash wins, and by wins I mean dominates.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 12:07 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, yea i know, i just think lando is so much cooler. malt liquor spokesman. dash would win though.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:46 AM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Dash.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

At least you're not going down in these forums like a ***** and being purposefully annoying.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 03:15 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Dash wins easily. When Luke, Chewie, Dash and Lando go to Xizor's palace Dash is like, really good, and all throughout the book, and video game, Dash is like, the best. He even defeats an IG-88. Lando stands no chance.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 05:40 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yup he takes down Boba in a confrontation, even his ship (when he is on foot), he takes down IG-88 and the Gladiator droid (one of the deadliest droids ever).

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:44 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Hey it's a Dantheman thread!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Yup he takes down Boba in a confrontation, even his ship (when he is on foot), he takes down IG-88 and the Gladiator droid (one of the deadliest droids ever).

Well, some of that stuff is just him in a video game kicking all the bad guy's asses. I doubt that he could take out Slave 1 on foot other than in the video game, I mean, come on, even AOTC Kenobi couldn't do that.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:23 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Re: Dash Rendar vs Lando

Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
LAndo
oh dan, i'm glad to see you're still restricted, when will you ever be back, never, oh didn't think so.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Originally posted by Arcana
Hey it's a Dantheman thread!

(please log in to view the image)
i know, gahh, i want him to come back
he was so effective, hhahaha laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote