KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Anakin(dark) vs. Malak

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Anakin 14 43.75%
Malak 17 53.13%
No one. 1 3.13%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ROTS Anakin(dark) vs. Malak
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTS Anakin(dark) vs. Malak

Im going with Anakin.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:22 PM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Banshee

Malak for me

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord Banshee a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Banshee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

ROTS Anakin (dark) is the most powerful force user ever, and he would annihilate, no, make that obliterate(I like that word more) Malak

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

I'm going for Anakin
he's far more powerfull

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Anakin.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
ROTS Anakin (dark) is the most powerful force user ever, and he would annihilate, no, make that obliterate(I like that word more) Malak

No, he wouldn't.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Malak. He'd just make Anakin angry and take Anakin out in Anakin's blind rage. Were talking about a ancient Sith Lord who was very powerful, against a confused boy.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Anikan

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can Anakin win this?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I'm going with Malak... Anakin has not trained enough or had enough experience to fight Malak... Anyway even though he is the chosen one, he does not yet know how to use his full potential; therefore makes him just a dark jedi... Nothing more...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green dude

I don't no how he wins it all i can say like every one eles Anikan wins this one and he wins popualrity to on this LoL laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

lol

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Malak will own his ass

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOW?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:48 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

Anakin is not even close to the most powerful force user ever but I think He might be able to defeat Malak. Darth Malak's good, but the only Jedi he defeated in combat from start to finish that we know of is Bastila.
Anakin killed Count Dooku, even though Dooku wasn't trying to kill him, Anakin still defeated him. Both of them fought in wars, and it would be close but I think ROTS Anakin would win. We don't know enough about Malak.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Anakin is not even close to the most powerful force user ever but I think He might be able to defeat Malak. Darth Malak's good, but the only Jedi he defeated in combat from start to finish that we know of is Bastila.
Anakin killed Count Dooku, even though Dooku wasn't trying to kill him, Anakin still defeated him. Both of them fought in wars, and it would be close but I think ROTS Anakin would win. We don't know enough about Malak.

Hello?

We saw Malak kill two Jedi Masters easily without any trouble...

We saw him draining the life of countless of Jedi, not something thats impressive because they were weak but it does mean he has a great command of the force. He managed to keep the Star Forge working, he didn't control it like Revan but it worked and that alone is incredibly impressive. After Malak and Revan nobody managed to do that, nobody.

He was a front line general during the Mandelorian wars, he killed countless of Mandelorians and he did face powerful Jedi.

Master Kavar for instance says he faced Malak and barely managed to escape, Malak owned his ass. Kavar is incredibly powerful in Kotor... I know enough abuot Malak to be sure he will beat Anakin

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Malak would own,Anakin is just a whiny little prick.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Fishy
Hello?

We saw Malak kill two Jedi Masters easily without any trouble...

We saw him draining the life of countless of Jedi, not something thats impressive because they were weak but it does mean he has a great command of the force. He managed to keep the Star Forge working, he didn't control it like Revan but it worked and that alone is incredibly impressive. After Malak and Revan nobody managed to do that, nobody.

He was a front line general during the Mandelorian wars, he killed countless of Mandelorians and he did face powerful Jedi.

Master Kavar for instance says he faced Malak and barely managed to escape, Malak owned his ass. Kavar is incredibly powerful in Kotor... I know enough abuot Malak to be sure he will beat Anakin

We didn't see the whole fight on those Jedi. The droids could've beaten them only for Malak to stop them and start choking them when Revan opened the door. And I seriously doubt they were Masters. They looked exactly like those 3 Jedi that died against those weakling Sith apprentices. Plus they don't have Jedi Master robes on.

Wow, he could use Life drain, hardly impressive since each Jedi restored his Force power as well. As for controlling the Star Forge, that is VERY impressive and would help him, but we haven't seen Malak fight against anyone powerful. Yes he probably defeated powerful Jedi, (though with as much as he avoids fighting Revan, he may have sent others to do the work) but Anakin defeated Darth Tyrannus, who was very powerful as well and easily defeated Jedi.

I never heard the part about Kavar saying he faced Malak and barely managed to escape. That definitely helps bring the fight closer, but Anakin still defeated stronger opponents. It would be a close fight, and knowing more stuff about Malak would help, but Anakin is an incredibly good dueler and could probably take the advantage.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Duelsit not dueler.and Anakin isn't that great of a duelist.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote