KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. The Exile

Darth Bane vs. The Exile
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Bane wins by far 11 64.71%
Darth Bane barely wins 1 5.88%
The Exile wins by far 2 11.76%
The Exile barely wins 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Bane vs. The Exile
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Darth Bane vs. The Exile

Who do you think would win. This after Bane got his awsome Orbalisk suit.(Those are the parasites). I think Bane would win.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Bane has the advantage here. Unlike the Exile, Bane was a Sith lord of repute and had abilities that would keep him on top. The Exile, lacking sources to leech his power from, would be just another Jedi.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

What if the Exile is one again?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane99

New here,but i know enough of bane and exile. I voted Bane would win by far,however im still skeptical. The exile can of course attache his influence and powers to those he builds a relationship with,such as friends,and draw power from them. Where as Lord bane IS the force itself,like revan,he was power and exceptionally powerful with the force and the dark side. He killed his father as we know just by his anger and could destroy an entire army with his thought bomb.

The exile, is also a wound in the force,like nihlius he is a breach vying for power and cant be killed through normal means. However take the exile from his companions and hes left with his natural power. I wouldnt underestimate the exile,i actually would vote for him but,he as to many weaknesses to compensate for his natural bonding power,which IS his weakness. But since bane as his natural power from the force, he never runs out or disconnects the way the exile did.

So bane would win

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:23 PM
Click here to Send darthbane99 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Janus is right (sorry Gideon). Lack of sources makes the Exile's combat stats. virtually non-existent. Bane on the other hand...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way to dig up old ass threads

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
(sorry Gideon).

Wow. You are a God no longer.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Not much known about The Exile. All the info I have is from KOTOR2 and Wikipedia.

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Why do most new members ( I know I didn't) to KMC resurrect 2 year and older threads?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Not sure about that either Elite. The Exile is pretty popular though even with circumstanial evidence.

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Why do most new members ( I know I didn't) to KMC resurrect 2 year and older threads?

He probably googled Bane vs Exile and it took him to this thread.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Janus is right (sorry Gideon).

What's this supposed to mean?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by darthbane99
New here,but i know enough of bane and exile. I voted Bane would win by far,however im still skeptical. The exile can of course attache his influence and powers to those he builds a relationship with,such as friends,and draw power from them. Where as Lord bane IS the force itself,like revan,he was power and exceptionally powerful with the force and the dark side. He killed his father as we know just by his anger and could destroy an entire army with his thought bomb.

The exile, is also a wound in the force,like nihlius he is a breach vying for power and cant be killed through normal means. However take the exile from his companions and hes left with his natural power. I wouldnt underestimate the exile,i actually would vote for him but,he as to many weaknesses to compensate for his natural bonding power,which IS his weakness. But since bane as his natural power from the force, he never runs out or disconnects the way the exile did.

So bane would win

first off the exile is a she not a he

and I don't think Bane was ever described as "IS the force itself".

Originally posted by Elite Hunter

Probably because they don't know too much about star wars and would like to learn more from knowledgeable people on forums.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 12:21 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Gideon
What's this supposed to mean?
I know how it pains you to hear Janus' opinions to be agreed with. Like me with Susan Sarandon.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know how it pains you to hear Janus' opinions to be agreed with. Like me with Susan Sarandon.

This is a great misconception. I have no problem with Janus, his opinions, or people agreeing with them. So long as they're right. He jumped by shit for a long time and I paid him back in kind for the crap he spewed. Most of his contentions were demonstrably false.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And now he's no where to be found. Coincidence?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 04:19 AM
Darth N

Darth Bane would win by far; he is a Sith Lord, while the Exile is a wound in the force, and a mere jedi.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth N a Private Message Find more posts by Darth N Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your logic doesn't make any sense.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I almost thought Nebaris there, but he's not that... you know.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 07:46 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bane would lose, he was a powerful Sith Lord, no doubt, but the Exile was one of the most powerful Force Users in existence. Since KOTOR I & II are canon, it's safe to say that leveling all the way up could be considered canon as well. Therefore, Bane loses. Because once you level all the way, the only person who gives you trouble is Kreia.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 08:05 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote