KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Who do u think is the most powerfull dark lord ever

Who do u think is the most powerfull dark lord ever
Started by: ChronoLegionair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChronoLegionair

Who do u think is the most powerfull dark lord ever

who is the greatest?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:03 AM
Click here to Send ChronoLegionair a Private Message Find more posts by ChronoLegionair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, the most powerful would be someone like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Darth Nefarus, Darth Janus, Darth Glentract, Darth Trinew, to name a few

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hey dont forget sithkiller...I was a darklord once too...lol...all the booze just mellowed me out and I decided on a change of profession....lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:55 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that hurts.^^

Sidious or Vader

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

No friggin idea...

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChronoLegionair

alright guys come up with serious answers, i would have to say reven

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:56 PM
Click here to Send ChronoLegionair a Private Message Find more posts by ChronoLegionair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Vader. He could kick the sh1t out of all the other dark lords, just like he kicked the shit out of Sidious in The Jedi Returns.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChronoLegionair

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Vader. He could kick the sh1t out of all the other dark lords, just like he kicked the shit out of Sidious in The Jedi Returns.

all vader did was pick him up and through him over the side

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:59 PM
Fishy

And its Return Of The Jedi..

Anyways most powerful?

Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
possibly Revan or Exar Kun but i have my doubts about those two

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Oh my God did Bobafetty actually say the Jedi returns? Anyway Sidious was busy frying Luke when out of nowhere Vader lifted him up and threw him into the core. It would be like if you were stomping some punk into the ground and your friend punched you in the jaw. You didn't expect that that's all that happened. What the f**k?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:51 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if it went like, this...

Vader- Hey, ass. Lay off my son!

Sidious- *Stops shocking* You got a problem, apprentice?

Vader- Yeah, you. Let's do this. *Vwooom. Saber ignited. Vader goes for a swing.*

Sidious- Screw this. I don't need an apprentice at all. *Zaps Vader. Vader explodes. Sidious then flips Luke over since one side is well done, and resumes zapping.*

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Yeah it was something along those lines. laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Vader and revan and the guy who absorbs force

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

Ragnos
Sadow
Revan

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious
Vader
KunT
Revan

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I think that Darth Vader in ROTS has the most raw power, but powerful in my opinion also means wisdom, patience and dedication. Therefore I'm going to vote either Revan or Sidious.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

what are you asking for? control, potential, tactics, how much fear they inspired, politics, how much damage they did to the republic etc. Actually a good thing to look at was something Janus posted on one of his threads, I can't remember what it was, but it was pretty good. Laid out different things to base a persons power on. If you would post that here Janus that would help. Anyway, the answer to each of those would be different so please specify which one.

However, here is what I think:

Control: Exar Kun or Naga Sadow (we never actually see Revan do any force powers, however both of the two I said have blown up suns, so I say them)
Potential: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, pre-lava bath
Tactics: Revan
Fear: Marka Ragnos
Politics: Sidious
Damage to Republic: Sidious (takes it by default since he actually took it over and won)
Willpower: Revan
Charisma: Revan

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I would say Lord Revan is the strongest. However, the only one I don't know much about that I think might be able to compete with him is Marka Ragnos.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Nihilus and Tulak Hord... ^Jaden beat Marka Ragnos... That's sad...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote