KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Dessan Vs Count Dooku

Darth Dessan Vs Count Dooku
Started by: Lord Mader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Darth Dessan Vs Count Dooku

This guys have something in common they were both once a jedi. Who wins?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Uhmm,who is Dessan?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

I guess you don't know if u play jedi academy he is in there and u play as kyle katarn just go to google and darth dessan. Looks like this(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Lord Mader on May 24th, 2005 at 03:15 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:11 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

This dude?Well i still don't know anything about him,never and i mean NEVER have played Jedi Academy before.

Attachment: snap006.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I found that on Google but his name seems to be Desann,but that doesn't matter at all.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:16 PM
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

go read about him type the story of him. Also his apprentice was Tavion.
Story:Once a powerful Jedi student, Dessan’s dark nature led to him killing a fellow Padawan and leaving the Jedi Academy. He returned with his Dark Side apprentice Tavion and a hundred Reborn soldiers to do his bidding. Dessan made a deal with Imperial scientist Galak Fyarr to help him take over the galaxy. Dessan and his plan were destroyed, however, by the Jedi Kyle Katarn.

Last edited by Lord Mader on May 24th, 2005 at 03:27 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:17 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Man i couldn't find anything about his story,please you expound.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:31 PM
Fishy

Dooku..

Dessan was a nothing and a weakling compared to him, he had Jedi training but his training did not go threw his entire life. He did not have the experience and besides knowing a few tricks he wasn't that special. Desann knew how to fight sure, but he could never match Dooku who actually fought a lot.

Not to mention that Dessan lead a few rip offs and never trully made anything feel pain. Dooku made the Jedi Order tremble. Dooku wins this

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Dooku would slaughter him.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I have no damn clue

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Dessan with valley of the jedi ...vs Dooku no kyber no valley... Dessan wins....Let Dooku visit the valley or get Palps kyber crystal Desann loses horribly...wait a minute where did Palps get crystal anyway...please no SS info here...Ive read bout them somewhere besides SS so accurate official EU info only please...the crystals were not first described in games Im pretty sure of that...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on May 24th, 2005 at 10:28 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah im pretty sure the kyber crystal is just more SS crap. the toher sites could have just copied the info from him you know

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

no, Kyber crystals were first written about in "Splinter of the Minds Eye" atleast ten years ago. That is before SS. Also, the crystals can be found in certain places all over the galaxy from what I know.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah - by the way, perhaps it's because of my lack of knowledge, but I didn't know that book. You really know your stuff, and I truly honor you for it - I think I'm going to look at "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" so I don't look horribly incompetent in the future. I'll Google it now.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SithKiller
Dessan with valley of the jedi ...vs Dooku no kyber no valley... Dessan wins....Let Dooku visit the valley or get Palps kyber crystal Desann loses horribly...wait a minute where did Palps get crystal anyway...please no SS info here...Ive read bout them somewhere besides SS so accurate official EU info only please...the crystals were not first described in games Im pretty sure of that...

The valley doesn't make you immortal

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:16 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Desann wasn't a Sith, Dooku is and he would crush Desann like a tin can.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Dooku was never a sith. he was an apprentice but never a true sith. True sith's have yellow eyes

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Your wrong. Dooku had Sith training, Sidious called him Darth Tryannus. If anyone wasn't a true Sith it was Anakin in ROTS because he didn't have any Sith training.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

nope, sorry your wrong. It says in episode 3

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:04 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I'm wrong about what? Dooku is a Sith Lord, there's no debate about that. EVERYTHING says he is including Lucas, the books, the movies, the official website, etc.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:39 PM