KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyp Durron (one of Luke's Apprentice) vs Darth Vader

Kyp Durron (one of Luke's Apprentice) vs Darth Vader
Started by: Lord Mader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Kyp Durron (one of Luke's Apprentice) vs Darth Vader

Kyp was a apprentice of Luke SkyWalker in the jedi academy and he was the finest he ever taught. But he had evil living in side of him that controlled him. He had to sides, he was very strong on the dark side. But soon he was turned back to light and bacame one of the new jedi council

Darth Vader beleived to be the most powerful sith ever in the force. He could choke people far far away and powerful at lightsaber skills. But he chose the light side as soon he saw Luke about to die, his son by sidious. But died trying to save him cause of lighting.

(REVAN IS NOT STRONGER THAN VADER)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:20 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Crazy person. Revan kicks Vaders ass all the time. And Kyp win. Vader's too old.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

No Vader could kick Revan's tail, and Kyp's.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HimoKun
Crazy person. Revan kicks Vaders ass all the time. And Kyp win. Vader's too old.

I'm not sure...

Vader had SO MUCH raw power. He could sit there, in my opinion, defenseless, without his suit (no limbs) and levitate his lightsaber and make it fight an opponent as fast as Mace and WIN without even moving. Why do you need speed when you can control your blade with the Force? Or he could levitate multiple lightsabers and have them all fight one opponent, I believe, and he would never have to break a sweat. Honestly, I have never seen a way around this technique. Revan would simply be bombarded with power. HOWEVER, Revan is also one of the most powerful Sith ever. He also has Force-moves that cannot really be defended. So, I don't think one is better than the other by that much, even though some people would definitely disagree. This is just my opinion. For the people who thinks Vader is lame, remember, for example, his face is never shown. He could be feeling anger, hatred, or he could even be getting off on killing every time he chokes a guy. This makes him so much more insane. Under that mask, he could be more intimidating than Darth Maul. Also, in fights, Vader does not use his Force power nearly as much as he should, in my belief. He, in my opinion, is above the need for speed and agility because he can use the Force to do the fighting for him (this is what I believe, but with his midichlorians, I think he can let them do the work for him). Vader KICKS ASS, OLDSCHOOL STYLE, in my opinion.

So, to close, I think that Kyp, if he's fighting ROTS Vader, will get pwned. If he is facing ROTJ Vader, he still might not pull it off if Vader can levitate his lightsaber (why shouldn't he? I know it's a good trick supposedly only for powerful Jedi Masters, but what's the difference? What's going to stop him? He just has so much raw power).

If people completely disagree with me, because I know this might sound inflammatory to some, please, I don't mean to offend anyone or to sound ignorant. These are just what I think are logic-based opinions.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on Jun 4th, 2005 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Darth Vader owns this battle easily. He would never loose to some low class jedi apprentice.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Plagues
No Vader could kick Revan's tail, and Kyp's.

Correctamundo.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

no.vader culd kill kyp but never Revan

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Actually there is a possibility. Vader is VERY in tuned with the force and as Dipsit said in one thread he could just use the force for all his battles and sit down on a chair enjoying it. He doesent even have to hold the saber. After all, Vader's father is the force.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah i forgot hes the chosen one,,ure right he pwns revan,marka and naga by himself

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Vader is the chosen one......so what? Is he granted immortality? NO.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:03 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^
the man has it

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:05 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I never said that. I mean that Vader is very in tuned with the force and could beat Revan if he put his mind to it. Geeze Kun-Ni I never said he was that powerful so don't depate me on things I never said.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:06 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Originally posted by Lord_Windu
Vader is the chosen one......so what? Is he granted immortality? NO.

And when the hell did I say he's Immortal?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:07 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I'm just saying using "he's the chosen one" as a reason for Vader winning isn't that good of a reason. He was significantly weaker than he used to be and basically the suit put a limit on his powers. Vader has lost the power of becoming an extremely powerful Jedi or sith.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

But I never said that about him being the chosen one to win this.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:12 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I thought you did. If I misinterpreted your words, then I apologize.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:15 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You saidi he was a tuned to the Force very much,,, well then Revan is far more a tuned than vader with the Force

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:05 PM
TheTrueSithLord
Sith Lord

Lucas has said himself that Anakin/Vader has immense potential up until the point obi-wan cuts him in half then he loses much of his power and ability! Hes still strong with the force but not as strong as Sidious/Palpatine hence the reason he never tries to take the empire for himself.

That said kyp's toast! Revan however is a whole other beast who is at the height of his abilites and mastery of the force! Revan every time!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:36 AM
Click here to Send TheTrueSithLord a Private Message Find more posts by TheTrueSithLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by TheTrueSithLord
Lucas has said himself that Anakin/Vader has immense potential up until the point obi-wan cuts him in half then he loses much of his power and ability! Hes still strong with the force but not as strong as Sidious/Palpatine hence the reason he never tries to take the empire for himself.

That said kyp's toast! Revan however is a whole other beast who is at the height of his abilites and mastery of the force! Revan every time!

wow...i didn't know obi cuts him in half....i thought he did that to DARTH MAUL. Man, i was under the impression he just cuts vader's left hand and feet off.....hmm.....i guess i should rewatch the movies,.....

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:48 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

your right. It's Maul who gets cut in half not Anikan.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:17 PM