KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader

Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader
Started by: xyz jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Sidious vs Maul vs Tyranus vs Vader

An all sith face off which would be really really REALLY cool. Sidious might win, then Maul, then Vader, Dooku would loose.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I actually think Vader, in his prime and with the Force, is more powerful than Sidious, just like Sidious is better than his master Plagueis. Vader's intensity and focus simply cannot be matched, in my opinion.

However, why did you post this thread if you alreafdy thought you knew the answer? No offense, just wondering.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He probably just wanter other people opinions.

I think that Tyranus would win because he is the best at lightsaber to lightsaber combat and a good manipulator.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

no sidious would win. maul wouldnt be alive for long at all, then the battle would be with tyrannus, vader and sidious. if this is mechanical vader, hell easily be killed with a little force lightning, if not he may stay alive a bit longer, but eventually he would die. the fight would be between sidious and tyrannus, it would be a good fight, but i think in the end sidious would win, he was the master after all and although tyrannus is a very good duelist, id say sidious' force powers, and dueling skills (which arent really that bad) would allow him to win.

and dipsit, idk if sidious is stronger than plagueis, i mean he did kill him in his sleep, which might prove sidious didnt think he could have taken him in a one on one battle.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Oh, I know. I was just basing my opinion on the fact that Sidious made more of a difference than Plagueis. I should have mentioned that. However, the opinion I expressed was still completely subjective and based on a point of view rather than facts. I didn't mean to sound ignorant - I'll try to explain myself more next time.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Vader would win.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I don't know who would win...

Well they are all Sith and all serve under Sidious... They know full well that Sidious is far to powerful for one of them to take alone otherwise they would have done it. So if they are smart they would team up and then take sidious out... I'm not so sure if Maul would join them, but probably...

Sidious has no chance against the three of them and would die under their power.

Then only three remain, Maul Vader and Dooku. If Maul starts fighting Vader then Dooku wins, because he would shoot lightning at Vader who would be unable to block it and would die. If Maul faces Dooku then Vader will win by burying the both of them under god knows what. Constantly attacking them while they were fighting, and then finally after Dooku killed Maul he will take out a weakened Dooku who would probably shoot lightning that could be blocked.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:18 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCrazo

Um nice topic.
I think Maul would slay dooku at the start.
Sids would back away and watch vader and maul.
Whichever was winning probably vader he would use lightning to kill.
Then he would dispatch maul
End of Story.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send DarthCrazo a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCrazo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Did you say Vader using lightning? He can't do it. And Maul beating Dooku? I don't think so as much as I hate to admit it. Sidious would win with Dooku second, Maul 3rd, and Vader in last.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that I think about it I have made a description of what would happen.

They would all turn there lightsabers on in an X formation. All four would clash, spin and use force push on whichevers opposite. Darth Maul would stare at Darth Tyranus, Darth Sidious would stare at Darth Vader. DV and DS would clash again and DM would use the same thing he did on Qui-Gon to DT. However, V saw him do it and slice him in 2. And M would be thinking deja-vu.

All three would be staring at eachother then V and S would team up against T. T would be scared. He clashes with them both and then push them away (via LSB). Then S would stay out and it would be V vs. T. They would do lots of cool tricks and V would slice him down the miiddle.

"Very good my apprentice"
"It's not over yet"
"So be it"
V and S would clash a lot and do lots of tricks but then S would use his force lightning and kill him.

By the way this is OT Vader. Incase you're wondering.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Did you say Vader using lightning? He can't do it.

He could if he didn't lose his body parts and be forced to wear that suit.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:41 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

the fact is, that he did. so he cant.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Vader goes for Tyranus and wins.
Maul goes for Sidious and looses.
Vader then fights Sidious and emerges victorious all though sids would bring up a great battle.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul would never go for sidous.

he would go for tyranus and lose after a while.

Sidious would watch vader kill tyranus, then fry vader.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Vader rocks the house. How can he be beaten by any of these guys? He's friggin' awesome. I can't help it. I mean, he's intense as all Hell. Anyways, I think if Sidious tried to fry him, Vader could block it (I still stand by my levitating lightsaber theory from other threads).

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on Jun 9th, 2005 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:56 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Vader does own.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:01 AM
Fishy

He doesn't own Sidious, otherwise he would have killed him already

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

But he did kill him.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:02 PM
Fishy

For crying out load... Look at how he killed him, he never faced Sidious in a fair one on one fight and won... He isn't as powerful as Sidious otherwise he would have challenged Sidious for the rule of the Sith.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:14 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Darkside deathmatch!First to die is Maul.he will attack and in the end discover that his own lightsaber is in his own stomach.then vader kills Dooku(not easily though)then it's Vader vs.Sidious.Still thinking about that one.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote