KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan&Dooku vs. Malak&Sidious

Whosa will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team 1 wins Revan dies 0 0%
Team 1 wins Dooku dies 3 17.65%
Team 2 wins Malak dies 1 5.88%
Team 2 wins Sidious dies 0 0%
Team 1 plain wins 12 70.59%
team 2 just plain wins. 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan&Dooku vs. Malak&Sidious
Started by: Darth_Otaku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Revan&Dooku vs. Malak&Sidious

let's change masters...who will win?Reasons people,reasons!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

well my reasons for team 1

revan killed malak twice (malak healed then revan killed him for a final time) so revan has taken care of malak

dooku and sidious well dooku is extremaly good with a saber and with the force.... and sidious didnt seem to impressive with a saber in my opinion.

i think revan will kill malak.... again. and dooku will hold off sidious long enough for revan to double team sid

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Fair enough.But How can Revan kill Malak twice you can only die once.So the correct term would be he beat him twice.Sorry if it sounded Suckiest...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I have an other possibillaty Revan kills Malak while Sidious kills Dooku.Then Sidious vs. revan.I personally think Revan will win.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:51 PM
Fishy

Revan will win no matter what.

He will take care of either Malak or Sidious... Preferably Malak.

Dooku will face Sidious and although Dooku is good he is no Sidious, but I do think Dooku could on very long against somebody like Sidious. Block his force attacks and his lightsaber attacks, if he gets lucky he might even kill Sidious but I doubt that. Now Sidious and Dooku will go on and on. On the other half of the playing field Malak dies, Revan joins Dooku and takes care of Sidious.

If its the other way around then Revan will kill Sidious, Malak kills Dooku Revan faces Malak and wins once again.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I agree with Fishy.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Revan and Dooku win in a really good and long titanic battle.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I'm Revan I win everything because the people who made me didn't think ahead.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I'm traptunderice I have no logic and am an idiot..

Either make posts worth reading or stop complaining and just don't post

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

lol. good job Fishy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan team

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku kills malak.
Sidious kills Revan.

then either sidious kills dooku, or they go back to bein buds.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Revan kills Sidious
Malak kills Dooku

Revan kills Malak. I know people are thinking that this guy only says that because Revan's overrated but he's stronger then these dopes.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:07 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

no pissin way.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Why do you like Sidious? He's such a craven wimp. As much as I love Luke (after he stops being a little b1tch) and Vader, who is one of the greatest Sith, in my opinion, I can't see why you think so highly of Sidious, despite how clever his policies are.

Why, again, do you hold so much respect for him? I don't mean to anger you - it just seems like you defend him every time there's a fight with him and I just can't see why (except for the fights from ROTS, which I found to be not very credible of all of the characters' power levels).

Peace, Dan, sir.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

He does what he does because he's Dan. You must embrace the groove that is Darth Dantheman. Dont try and change him, just flow with it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:03 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Oh, yeah. Of course. I don't want anyone to change to suit me. I just want to understand why he holds Sidious in high regard. I want to be educated, to see another, perhaps wiser side of this argument, to take in a more seasoned point of view than the one I have - that's all.

Seriously, though, Dan. I'm interested. Why Sidious?

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

He has no reason besides loving Sidious...

No other real argument for Sidious just ignore it

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:39 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:59 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Why do you like Sidious? He's such a craven wimp. As much as I love Luke (after he stops being a little b1tch) and Vader, who is one of the greatest Sith, in my opinion, I can't see why you think so highly of Sidious, despite how clever his policies are.

Why, again, do you hold so much respect for him? I don't mean to anger you - it just seems like you defend him every time there's a fight with him and I just can't see why (except for the fights from ROTS, which I found to be not very credible of all of the characters' power levels).

Peace, Dan, sir.

Dipsit said b1tch!be careful onece you curse you'll become a dryed out old crumpet like...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:19 PM