KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs. NJO Luke

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar 11 44.00%
Luke 14 56.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Kun vs. NJO Luke
Started by: DarthMandalore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

Exar Kun vs. NJO Luke

Who do you think would win?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:43 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I think it would be an awsome fight to see. I know I will get flamed for this, but I think Exar Kun might win. In the games, he is said to be better than Revan, and he singl handedly fought off several hundred Jedi. The whole thing about killing an entire race is pretty cool also. Luke may pull through though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:22 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Exar.. Wanna know why? Read the Revan VS exar thread and read every thing Darkstar posted there... It has tons of good reasons why Exar is incredible, even more so then Luke

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:23 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Read the NJO Luke vs. Darth Revan thread, he gave more reasons for NJO Luke. As for what Glentract said, where the heck are you getting that "Exar was better in the games than Revan" A mandalorian said that the STORIES were something like that" and I think he was talking about Freedon anyway. That's hardly proof. IMO NJO Luke wins this thread.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Exar is pure badass power and almost took out a younger Luke as a ghost so it would be pretty damn equal until Exar pulls something off and wins.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:30 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

i think Exar can win.Luke did beat him but Exar was a spirit and in the weaker body of Kyp Durron.Really Exar is just plain stronger with the Force.Or Luke will just use some freaky b1tchy rage attack.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

yeah, i think it would be exar.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:53 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Read the NJO Luke vs. Darth Revan thread, he gave more reasons for NJO Luke. As for what Glentract said, where the heck are you getting that "Exar was better in the games than Revan" A mandalorian said that the STORIES were something like that" and I think he was talking about Freedon anyway. That's hardly proof. IMO NJO Luke wins this thread.

Right, but he didn't almost convince me NJO Luke would win there, he did make me doubt if Revan could beat Exar and right now I can't give a single good reason as to why he would win or why he would lose. I still think Revan would win from NJO Luke. So his arguments for Exar were a lot better IMO.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuKE.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I agree with Dantheman

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack is right LUUUUUUUUUUUUKE pwn4g3

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Exar Kun is at least equally as strong as Luke maybe even stronger and it's going to be a tough fight with Exar winning.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

I have to say Exar here, but it would be very close, basically flip a coin. If you want to know why, go read all my posts on the Exar vs Revan thread.
By the way, Fishy and Emperor Revan, thanks for the compliments

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Hey, you earned it. You know yer stuff.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

NJO Luke Skywalker. Reasons? Read the New Jedi Order books. Read the arguents in NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Revan...the answers will become clear. Exar is powerful though...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

yes he is.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

I think the main problem of the "versus" topics is NJO Luke is realy very much overpowered. Not without reason as I mentioned in the Revan vs NJO Luke thread

NJO Luke is just a mixer aimed with lightsabers (hard to develop decent swordsmanship against that) and a maelstrom when it comes to force powers. Unstopable, invincible and unfair. He's not god, he is not immortal. In a one-vs-one situation he is pretty much close to both things. Only 1vs1 situation I would say NJO Luke won't come out alive is a battle vs Ragnos.

To give reasons in a fight against Exar:

- Luke uses 2 lightsabers and it's quite hard to fight 2 weapons that are wield by a single person when you use something like a double bladed lightsaber
- the hilt of a double bladed lightsaber is a nice target to hit (remember Obi-Wan vs Maul in TPM)
- Kun killed thousand of Massasi with a Sith ritual with powers chanalized through the Sith temples the build on Yavin 4. Luke could kill thousand of Yuuzhan Vong in combat

Actually you can do it like that. In the whole Sith order beginning with Ragnos the power held by a single Dark Lord became less and less. That would be:

Ragnos > Naga Sadow (trained by Ragnos) > Freedon Nadd (trained by Naga Sadow) > Exar Kun (trained by Freedon Nadd). I know some people would argue that since Exar Kun destroyed Nadds spirit and Nadd defeated Sadow. But they all never learned everything from their former masters. That is the problem of the Sith Order. They get weaker and weaker with every "generation" because they always slay their masters before having learned everything from them. That is also part of the movies. Sidious killed his master and never learned all of his masters powers (if the story is true).

Keeping that in mind and the oppinion that Ragnos with his knowledge, power and swordfighting abilities is a match for Luke I can only say that Exar Kun will lose here since there are at least two or three steps of "losing knowledge" from Ragnos to Exar.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

LUKE !!!
LUKE !!!
LUKE !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

give reasons

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:17 AM