KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTJ Luke Skywalker VS ROTS Darth Vader(before armor)

ROTJ Luke Skywalker VS ROTS Darth Vader(before armor)
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Itachi
Akatsuki Sith Lord

ROTJ Luke Skywalker VS ROTS Darth Vader(before armor)

I believe that Vader was stronger in the force when he got the armor but his mobility was limited due to the heavy armor. If Luke fought his father back then when he had no armor and much better mobility, what would the results be?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Itachi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Itachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Depends on only one thing. Did Anakin know Luke is his son.

If so then Luke wins, if not then Anakin wins.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTS Darth Vader before armor? You mean when he's a fried carrot screaming in pain? Vader. Same in any other situation.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Luke wasn't as trained in lightsaber combat as much as Anakin and he would get slaughtered. Could you see young Luke defending all the attacks that Anakin put on Dooku? I don't see that happening.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Yoda

Vader.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Lord_Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-KeNinja
Vader.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Before getting the suit ? Vader obviously.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Vader has the speed, but Luke has the power. Both are Skywalkers and apprentices of Obi-Wan Kenobi. (Though Luke's studies was cut short) I know some of ya'll disagree with this, but I think Luke Skywalker faired pretty well without any additional lightsaber training and his lack of knowledge of the Force during his battles with Darth Vader, which has had at around 40 years of experience. ESB Darth Vader was playing with Luke, until Luke kicked Darth Vader off the Carbon Freezing chamber, then it was on. And then came Return of the Jedi. Darth Vader was fighting Luke head on! Luke was fighting the Dark Side, his father, and the Emperor's taunts. Luke could have become more powerful that ROTS Anakin earlier, if he had his rightful training.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

No way that Luke could have become more powerful than Anakin. Anakin is the son of the force. Actually Luke only became more powerful because losing his legs, an arm and tons of skin took much of Anakins midichlorians (= force potential), since they are in every cell of your body. Vader in suit is much less powerful than pre suit Vader.

Luke will lose badly here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

I agree with you Nai Fohl about that Luke would lose against Vader, but Luke would have a chance if he had true Jedi training. I know this is a little off subject, but remember NJO Luke Skywalker passed Anakin with power.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not exactly hard...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
I agree with you Nai Fohl about that Luke would lose against Vader, but Luke would have a chance if he had true Jedi training. I know this is a little off subject, but remember NJO Luke Skywalker passed Anakin with power.

That is simple mathematic here.
Luke could have up to 75 % of Anakins force potential. Nothing more. Meaning: Anakin (at full potential) could have 25 % more power or same power in 25 % less time compared to Luke.

It took Luke almost 30 years of force training to archive that power.
It would have taken Anakin at least 22,5 years of training to archive the same power. Anakin only had training for 13 years before RotS where he lost around 60 % of the potential he had.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:51 AM
Dark Prodigy

The son of Lord Vader is no match for him... Anakin had a much better command of the force and not to mention speed and mobility. Just as Obi-Wan wasn't fighting Lord Vader at the end of Episode III, he was SURVIVING it, it would be more of the same with Luke....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Dark Prodigy a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Prodigy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Anakin because he's way more powerful though Luke could probably outsmart him...

As for Anakin being the son of the Force, that's a possibility but we don't know for sure. I think some powerful Jedi knocked Shmi up and erased her memory myself.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Supposedly anakin was created from a midichlorian by darth plaguesis but it's an uncomfirmed rumour.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke probably couldn't out smart him, if they were going all out, Anakin's rage would destroy Luke.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:59 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Luke has rage too though. You know his rapid attack thing he used on Vader. I say this is an even match. They both are the same.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah, but Luke can't afford to turn to the dark side. I mean, if he was allowed to do so in this fight, I'm not sure how much different the odds would be.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

That would be sweet if Luke turned Dark

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke is so powerfull when he turnes DS!!

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:28 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote