KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan

Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan
Started by: Darth Itachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Itachi
Akatsuki Sith Lord

Yoda(at his peak) VS Darth Revan

Would this be a good match up? I mean Yoda is the master of the Force right?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth Itachi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Itachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Yoda... If he is at the zenith of his power... Yeah, I think he could take Revan...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

No. Your dealing with one of the greatest siths of all time versus a cocky green freak who isn't all he's cracked up to be.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Yoda is the master of the force he died at 900. He's been learning alot about the force in those years.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

yoda

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

I have a question: most people would say Yoda vs Sidious is a equal fight (Yoda slightly stronger).
and most people would say Revan and the rest of the ancient siths is way more powerful than Sidious.
How can then so many say Yoda vs Revan - Yoda???????

by the way, Luke is master of the force, Yoda have to be happy with a second place (among the Jedis)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Just because I can beat up an elephant and an elephant can beat up a monkey does not mean I can beat up a monkey? No the monkey would own my ass...

And I don't know why people think Revan could not beat up Yoda, maybe because some people dont'base anything on facts but just on feelings

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Just because I can beat up an elephant and an elephant can beat up a monkey does not mean I can beat up a monkey? No the monkey would own my ass...

I have to say that your logic isn't on top. If I can beat up an elephant, i would certainly be able to beat up a monkey easy as he11.

but I agree with your last statement. People often base their choices on feelings.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Revan studied and trained in the ways of the Anchient sith for may years no matter how much training yoda did in the force in 900 hundred years i still think Revan has the advantage so revan takes this one for me

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by sasee tiin
I have to say that your logic isn't on top. If I can beat up an elephant, i would certainly be able to beat up a monkey easy as he11.

but I agree with your last statement. People often base their choices on feelings.

It was just an example.. Just because you can beat up some people does not mean you can beat up the people they can beat up.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

And I don't know why people think Revan could not beat up Yoda, maybe because some people dont'base anything on facts but just on feelings

Excuse me Fishy. What "facts" should people base their oppinion on ?

We know almost nothing about Yoda. We can't tell what he had done or could have done in the 900 years of his life. According to that I would just say that it is almost impossible match 900 years of experience in force use and lightsaber combat with - lets say - 30 years of training.

So Yoda wins here but it could be a close fight.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

How so? Sidious obviously became close to him with less training, and he didn't even come close with Revan when you are talking about force knowledge

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:23 PM
sasee tiin

Sidious obviously became close to him with less training, and he didn't even come close with Revan when you are talking about force knowledge

I agree, Yoda and Sidious is almost equal, butof some strange reason, people think Yoda would Beat Revan, while they saySidious would loose badly.....obvious something is wrong!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Fishy

Its bad logic...

btw:
"I have to say that your logic isn't on top. If I can beat up an elephant, i would certainly be able to beat up a monkey easy as he11."

Nihilus can beat up every force user, the exile can beat Nihilus, does that mean that that the exile can also beat every force user stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:31 PM
sasee tiin

you got me there......
otherwise i try to keep my logic at a worthy level....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:35 PM
MikHcky17
the stoned jedi

since we dont truly know wut powers yoda has we cannot figure out if he or reven would win also we do not know if some force powers have dissipered over the mellinia so maybe reven knows more force powers then yoda knows. any way where did sasee tiin get off sayin "Luke is master of the force, Yoda have to be happy with a second place" yoda has 900 yrs of jedi training behind him and luke has about 2 years.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:51 PM
Click here to Send MikHcky17 a Private Message Find more posts by MikHcky17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

NJO luke has a little bit more than 2 years i think....if not training, call it "selflearning" if you want to.
I think quite a lot people would agree with Luke being the most powerful Jedi ever.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:57 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan possessed knowledge unheard of to the Jedi of Yoda's time, and more experience to boot. He had true knowledge of the Sith Lords, and managed to crush the Jedi and the Sith. His fighting skills were unparalleled in that era, an era in which the PT jedi would be hopelessly over matched.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

do you really believe that the best Jedi's from Clone wars time, as for example windu or Yoda himself, could not have stand a chance against anyone at revan's time?
Or have i misunderstood you.....(hope so....)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:49 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think revan would win

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote