KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda + Plo Koon vs Darth Sidious + Anakin(ROTS)

What Would Happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yoda's Team Wins 2 12.50%
Sidious Team Wins 7 43.75%
Yoda drowns, Plo is Annihilated 0 0%
Anakin is caught in a whirlpool created by Plo and dies 1 6.25%
Sidious Shocks the water Anakin falls in Plo freezes it. 3 18.75%
Yoda force pushes Sidious into a tree and sidious gets stuck. 0 0%
Anakin rips Plo's respirator of him and yoda gets ganked. 0 0%
Anakin betrays Sidious, kills him and he runs away. 3 18.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yoda + Plo Koon vs Darth Sidious + Anakin(ROTS)
Started by: Admiral Akbar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Admiral Akbar

Question Yoda + Plo Koon vs Darth Sidious + Anakin(ROTS)

Setting is on Dagobah(<---- cant spell it.) embarrasment
Anything can go wrong.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

lol, nice options.

But I think that Anakin and Sidious can take this. Yoda and Sid's will fight a long time, but in the meantime Anakin could kill Plo, then Anakin and Sidious together can kill Yoda

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

True, but i believe this match could go anyway, i mean lets compare the jedi and the environment. Tough decision.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Plo is kinda holding back Yoda on this one. Ani and Sidious win.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

what do u mean hes holdinh him back? As in he sucks and yoda doesnt have a good enough jedi on his team? Look at the environment!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:40 AM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Yes Plo is very good. But he dosent match up to the future leader of the empire, second most strongest jedi and probably the most intellegent sith of all time. This is my oppinion and I will respect yours as long as you are willing to explain and give detail.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

but I agree that Yoda and Plo do have the environment as an advantage.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:47 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ahh man. I forgot. Will somebody remind me what the enviorment is on Degoba?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

hmm. ok, This is my opinion. Here are the sith advantages.
Raw Power, maybe excel in force. Dark Energy everywhere in dagobah.(Where yoda beat a sith.) Work as a team.

Jedi Reasons and advantages- Plo can altar the environment, while yoda holds them of, which he could most certainly do.
also, i believe dagobah is a swamp and has some radioactive chemicals in the water and PLo could possibly create anything with it. Sidious could drown so easily, he is not swift enough, and could possibly fail in a fight.
Yoda knows this place very well, he could think of something very clever, as could Koon. Sidious might make a fair fight, but anakin would be suprised by what the both of them could do on a planet like this, thats why i picked dagobah, dont just focus on the charachters look at the setting and other peoples opinions.

Boba:I dont mind that you dont like Plo koon, its no problem, but i hate that lucas never actually made Plo koon do anything interesting during any of his movies, and thier are almost no books about him either, excpet the hyperspace comics, which are friggin hard as hell to find here in Illinois,

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Ahh man. I forgot. Will somebody remind me what the enviorment is on Degoba?

Damp, wet, radioactive, basicely all swamps, And massive amounts of dark energy.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
DarthChris
Sith Lord

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
hmm. ok, This is my opinion. Here are the sith advantages.
Raw Power, maybe excel in force. Dark Energy everywhere in dagobah.(Where yoda beat a sith.) Work as a team.

Jedi Reasons and advantages- Plo can altar the environment, while yoda holds them of, which he could most certainly do.
also, i believe dagobah is a swamp and has some radioactive chemicals in the water and PLo could possibly create anything with it. Sidious could drown so easily, he is not swift enough, and could possibly fail in a fight.
Yoda knows this place very well, he could think of something very clever, as could Koon. Sidious might make a fair fight, but anakin would be suprised by what the both of them could do on a planet like this, thats why i picked dagobah, dont just focus on the charachters look at the setting and other peoples opinions.

Boba:I dont mind that you dont like Plo koon, its no problem, but i hate that lucas never actually made Plo koon do anything interesting during any of his movies, and thier are almost no books about him either, excpet the hyperspace comics, which are friggin hard as hell to find here in Illinois,
Yeah with the environment and location Plo and Yoda should be able to take this.

PLO KOON LIVES!!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send DarthChris a Private Message Find more posts by DarthChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Plo Koon and and Yoda would get beaten. Surely. Anakin Beats Koon. Sidious beats Yoda. Fair and Simple.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

Yoda's Team would win and I'll give you a good reason.

I do think That Darth Vader is indeed Very Powerful. But when Anakin first turns to the Dark Side he still isn't up to his full power. Sidious even said this to Yoda "He'll become more Powerful than Both of Us"

Yes he was finally using his emotions to fuel his dark side power, but he was still confused and weak. One Reason he lost to Obi-Wan (other than the Fact that he had to)

So, I think If it's Yoda and Plo Vs. Sidious and Anakin, Yoda's Team would win because Plo would defeat Anakin Eventually (It would still be a very hard fight) and Plo and Yoda would take on Sidious.

If it was Yoda and Plo vs. Sidious and Darth Vader after he's had the suit for awhile, then I think that the Dark Side might win this won.

Now of course I'm not counting in for the Environment which would play a large factor.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:58 AM
Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by LordYomi13
Plo Koon and and Yoda would get beaten. Surely. Anakin Beats Koon. Sidious beats Yoda. Fair and Simple.

wow? is that all you have to say... thats terrible.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:02 AM
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
Yoda's Team would win and I'll give you a good reason.

I do think That Darth Vader is indeed Very Powerful. But when Anakin first turns to the Dark Side he still isn't up to his full power. Sidious even said this to Yoda "He'll become more Powerful than Both of Us"

Yes he was finally using his emotions to fuel his dark side power, but he was still confused and weak. One Reason he lost to Obi-Wan (other than the Fact that he had to)

So, I think If it's Yoda and Plo Vs. Sidious and Anakin, Yoda's Team would win because Plo would defeat Anakin Eventually (It would still be a very hard fight) and Plo and Yoda would take on Sidious.

If it was Yoda and Plo vs. Sidious and Darth Vader after he's had the suit for awhile, then I think that the Dark Side might win this won.

Now of course I'm not counting in for the Environment which would play a large factor.

umm... the environemt is a huge factor my friend. Take the Yoda vs Paply fight?
Look at the setting.. pals had the advantage all the way. now yoda could have owned his ass anywhere else on flat land.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:04 AM
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

I know it would, I'm just speaking in general. You already made a post about the environment ^_^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

oh i c :P

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:53 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Akbar what else do you want me to say? That would probably be the result of the fight. How is that terrible? I'm not going to waste my time and explain it to someone who can't understand and is in love with Plo Koon. (that's you)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes not in love with plo koon, he just has a brain and realises hes better than anakin and yoda is better than sids

the jeedai take this one easily

in a fair fight yoda would beat sidious and anakin would put up a good fight against plo, but yoda would come in and help, vader would be finished

i mean seriously
vader is a good duelist and full of rage, but plo is a jeedai master and on the council. his force techniques and wisdom would outclass anakin. especially with yodas help, vader is done

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

Very cool thread. As a believer that the only reason Yoda didn't own Palps in ROTS was the enviroment totally suited palps, I have to say I like the setting.

On degobah, forsure the enviroment favours Yoda and Plo. So in a match up that could go either way under normal circumstances, I think forsure on degobah, Yoda and Plo would beat those two.

Palps sure did well on his own turf in ROTS, tossing those senate pods he is so familiar with. I can't imagine what Yoda could conjure up on Degobah, a place that he is very familiar with. It would be insane how strong he would be there. And Plo, in a swampy, wet, jungle with all that dark energy, he could do some really cool shit too. I'm sure he would overwealm Anakin with all the external influence he would cause.

Yoda and Plo win

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote