KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Grievous versus Bastila and Juhani

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Grievous 6 50.00%
The Jedi duo 6 50.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grievous versus Bastila and Juhani
Started by: Darth_Janus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Grievous versus Bastila and Juhani

Meh. A rather lackluster match. Make the location the desert of Tattooine

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I think grevious could take 'em

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

nah. Bastila is good. Overrated by a lot of people. Juhani is no pushover either(lesbian power!). I think they could take GG. Of course, I have almost no respect for him after ep3.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

well guardian or not Juhani's not a very good fighter in my opinion and of course bastila wouldn't have time to use the battle meditation so that's why i say gg would win

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I agree with glentract. However it does depend on what Juhani and what Bastila. Juhani wasn't as weak as she is seen by most, she wasn't all that good either but she could still hold on for some time. Bastila especially after Kotor has some knowledge of the DS and LS when its the Bastila we see in the Sith Holocron in Kotor II then she would take GG with ease. She is much more powerful has a better knowledge of the DS and could probably just shock or choke him to death.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

battle med wouldnt matter. There are only two people. Juhani, although she is one of my least favorite characters, is powerful. She managed to stay alive fighting alongside Revan, which means a lot. Bastila did the same. Beyond Belief is back on. I'll post more at comercial.

Last edited by Darth_Glentract on Jul 15th, 2005 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

correct fishy but I thought we were talking about bastila in the original game so what's it gonna be Janus bastila 1 or bastila 2

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:26 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, Obi-Wan did punk Grievous, but he was also a Soresu master. We have no idea what form Bastila or Juhani use. The pairing I had in mind was Jedi knights Bastila and Juhani.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

So Kotor time, at the end of Kotor Bastila could probably pull it off (End of her lightside time in Kotor) With help from Juhani i'm pretty sure she would succeed.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

same here

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:37 PM
Darth Plagues

Grevious destroy them like he did those six Jedi in Clone Wars...possibly even faster.

His recorded Jedi kills are...

Daakman Barrek
Soon Bayts
Roron Corobb
T'chooka D'oon
Adi Gallia
Sha'a Gi
Jmmaar
K'Kruhk
Foul Moudama
Nystammall
Puroth
Tarr Seirr

And I know Adi Gallia is higher than Bastila and Juhani...no telling about all those others GG killed.

Last edited by Darth Plagues on Jul 17th, 2005 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

And why is that? Those two would not mind using the force for offensive purposes. None of the Jedi during the clone wars did.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:10 PM
Darth Plagues

Actually the Clone Wars Jedi threw stuff at him and etc. They weren't totally defensive.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

If this is at the end of KOTOR they have a chance. If this is at their peaks then I think Bastila and Juhani take this one. Bastila's close to Obi's power (IMO) and Grievous would have a hard enough time against her but throw in Juhani and he'll be overwhelmed IMO.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

GG took on six Jedi at once and defeated them all the way down to just Ki-Adi Mundi, so I don't think he could be overwhelmed by these two.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:25 PM
Fishy

"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber" - Count Dooku AOTC

It seems to me, that unless GG is inhume to the force a Jedi with offensive force powers would easily take him out. They will just have to avoid getting into a lightsaber fight.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:34 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
GG took on six Jedi at once and defeated them all the way down to just Ki-Adi Mundi, so I don't think he could be overwhelmed by these two.

So? Bastila and Juhani have fought constantly against Dark Jedi and Sith apprentices whereas the Jedi from PT sit on their buts most of the time or fight weak battle droids.

Bastila and Juhani can each probably kill 4 Dark Jedi at the same time or so by the end of KOTOR.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

And GG can probably take on six Dark Jedi at the same time.

To Fishy: In the Clone Wars cartoon the Jedi threw stuff at him, but he was so agile he just moved out of the way in a blink of an eye. There is no reason he wouldn't do it here.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:40 PM
Fishy

Yes there is because there is a difference between a rock and force lightning or a push. Obi used it and it helped him. Juhani and Bastila would use it all the time and would destroy him with it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:43 PM
Darth Plagues

Yes, but he could just move as fast as he did in the Clone Wars cartoon and dodge them, and then defeat them as fast as he did those five Jedi. And we really don't know if Bastila or Juhani had Force Lightning...I mean it is possible for Juhani, because she was on the dark side and all, but the player that is playing KOTOR can give Bastila Force Lightning, so we don't know if she truly possessed that power.

Also General Grievous is consider a "Jedi Killer", because of the amount of Jedi he killed.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:51 PM