KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » General Grevious(Clone Wars) Vs Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)

General Grevious(Clone Wars) Vs Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

General Grevious(Clone Wars) Vs Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)

Happy Dance

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:00 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

(Sigh)

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

It makes no difference whether CW or ROTS, or whatever. Anakin would take him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

tsk tsk tsk

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Star

Anakin, I don't know. Before or after he turns to the darkside?
Lightside= Gets defeated because he holds back and he doesn't focus much on defense
Darkside= Anakin doesn't hold back anything. Grievous would get defeated by won't go down easy.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Shadow_Star a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Star Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Il rephrase that.
Lightside:not much of a threat he has poor defense and he is to overconfident.
Darkside: He is too aggresive and he is very arogant.

Both sides would get equally owned.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I mean he would lose, not get owned.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:39 AM
Eminence
Boss

Anakin never holds back period. Tuskens, anyone? He only does that for the other Jedi, like Obi-Wan. Remember how hard he fought against Dooku?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dooku did say
'You have much fear in you boy; you have hate; you have anger but you don't use them'
And if someone is really pissed off he goes allout.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:41 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

What are you saying Windu?
Would ani lose or win?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:42 AM
Eminence
Boss

Dooku was just taunting him. Note how Anakin kicked him off a balcony in anger when Dooku chucked Obi-Wan across the room. Then, he followed Dooku down and started hammering him with his saber. When he got REALLY pissed off, he went all Dark and chopped off a surprised Dooku's hands.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:44 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin does get a lot stronger when he turns to the DarkSide because he doesn't show any mercy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

So what, it doesnt make him anymore powerful, he proved what kind of fighter he was when obi wan cut of every joint in his body. Even after Obi wan warned him.

GG: You cant beat me, i am to powerful, u will die and never save padme, then she will be all mine, hahahah
Anakin:OMFG U ****ING ASS****ING DIE!!! (anakin jumps on GG and tries to rip his heart out, GG throws him off his body and kills him.)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:51 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why would Grievous say that? He was taught by Dooku to have them run after you and wait till the tire out then go in for the attack.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:58 AM
Admiral Akbar

no shit, he would say negative comments anakin would go beserk and attack like a crazy man then GG would finish him off. Not hard.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:00 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He didn't with Obi-Wan or any other Jedi.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:03 AM
Admiral Akbar

What is their negative to say to obi wan? the man would not lose his focus as easy as idiot skywalker would.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:04 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That's true. But Grievous would be too busy trying to stop Anakin to be talking in the first place.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:08 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Im tired nite everyone sleep

I got everything!

Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

GG doesnty need to stop anyone, he just swings his lightsabers all over the place wihtout any focus, so he can talk and defend at the same time without a problem.