KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidous vs Kreia

Sidous vs Kreia
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

Sidous vs Kreia

Who is more powerful in the force (and fighting) ? Location is on top of New York City Skycapers.

P.S. i tried the search button and found no results

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Kreia, obviously.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

This thread needs a picture. Of how owned sidious would be.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I agree with the two previous posts.. Especially the picture part.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Bollocks. I don't have access to pics yet. Working for another four hours.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well come back in four hours, I won't see it for two weeks but then I can laugh stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

sidiuos would win. man why does everybody disagree with me. sidiuos killed 3 jedi too within like 10 secoudns. and mace later with the help of anackin. sidiuos, i bieleve, could of killed maul just as easy as the other three. force push boom mace flies out the window and dies. sidious is the only sith the conquer the whole galaxy. kreia was just a little old lady tring to survive and died to the exile What the f**k?. sidouis has the most machordarion( something spelled like that) count eva becuase of his crystal. he camanded the force greater then anyone ever possibly. kreia was rejected by nilhus for soin. kreia also got her hand chopped of by soin and the only reason she survived is because soin let her live.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

zOMG! cideus wud totly win lol r0x00r!!!@!!@!!

First off, learn to type. I don't care what excuse you have for not trying, get over it and learn... to... type.

Second, Sidious is inferior. Learn... to... accept... it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:46 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

it isn't that aint trying it is that i am dumb. except when it comes to star wars

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:01 PM
Darth Somebody

I would assume Kreia would win. But then again, they've never fought. So who knows? Dark Empire Sidious would probably take Kreia. Hell, Dark Empire Sidious could probably take Yoda. Then again, they've never fought either. So who knows?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

With that kind of attitude, why post here?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:13 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Erm, I wasn't trying to be mean. Just... blunt.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
With that kind of attitude, why post here?

who are you talking too and can you please quote the post

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:18 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Darth Somebody. I was being literal, since he recited "Who knows?" twice in his post.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
Darth Somebody

Just simply balancing the level of Sidious negativity with an unknown variable. I don't think I've ever seen you say anything positive of Sidious, hence why I posted.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

lets get back on topic. how the boogger wooggers can kreia defeat sidiuos

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:39 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I've said good things about Sidious, but I rarely have a reason to say such, because he's always pitted against some ancient Sith I believe with more experience and power. And I try not to encourage What-was-earlier wave of Sidious fanboys. Note that I don't even really defend Revan anymore or NJO Luke (Who I started out as defending as the all-time best until it just got ridiculous)... too much fanboyism. I don't like to show bias if I can.

But Obi-Wan pwns all.

How did that get in there? lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:46 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

yes very true ^

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:49 PM
Darth Somebody

Nope. Watto does.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:58 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No way. Obi-Wan can kick Watto like a football.

Actually, TPM Annie owns all.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 10:01 PM