KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs. Jedi.

Count Dooku vs. Jedi.
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Count Dooku vs. Jedi.

Dooku vs. Cin Drallig, Depa Billaba, and Sora Bulq

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Depa and Sora are not as good as Anakin and Obi-Wan so Dooku beats them and Cin was defeated by Anakin and Dooku proved better then Anakin so Dooku wins.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Depa and Sora is both users of Vaapad, Sora helped Windu create it and they were both masters but fell to the dark side. They were not as good as Mace but almost. Cin was a legendary swordsman that trained all the jedi in the temple lightsaber combat. Dooku is pwned.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:13 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Yeah hey kamik pm me

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:14 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think two Vaapad users are more than enough to help Drallig to defeat the old count

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cin was easily killed by Anakin when he had help from 2 more Jedi. Dooku easily defeated Anakin and was holding back the second time. Cin will fall fast. Depa and Sora helped Mace create Vaapad but they never mastered it. Mace Windu has been the only Jedi in history of Star Wars to ever master Vaapad. Dooku wins.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Drallig never impressed me... He goes down soon after the battle starts. Now, I have a comic where Dooku takes on Sora and Tholme at the same time. Tholme is probably at the same level as Depa. Now, in the comic Sora/Tholme got owned. Which is why I think Dooku can take these three. (not easily however... it would be a tough battle)...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't a tough battle. I mean Anakin and Obi-Wan would give Dooku a better fight then Cin, Soram and Depa. I mean Anakin killed Cin and 2 other Jedi at once proving he's better then them. Obi-Wan was the most well repected Jedi through the order expect Yoda and Obi-Wan is better the Sora/Depa. Dooku wins.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:33 AM
RocasAtoll

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arbiter
Cin was easily killed by Anakin when he had help from 2 more Jedi. Dooku easily defeated Anakin and was holding back the second time. Cin will fall fast. Depa and Sora helped Mace create Vaapad but they never mastered it. Mace Windu has been the only Jedi in history of Star Wars to ever master Vaapad. Dooku wins.

Yes, actually they both mastered it, but they just didn't control it well.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why use a form you can't control? Dooku wins.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:37 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Drallig never impressed me... He goes down soon after the battle starts. Now, I have a comic where Dooku takes on Sora and Tholme at the same time. Tholme is probably at the same level as Depa. Now, in the comic Sora/Tholme got owned. Which is why I think Dooku can take these three. (not easily however... it would be a tough battle)...

What comic was that? actually, can anyone recommend some good SW comics for ol' DJ here?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Arbiter
Why use a form you can't control? Dooku wins.

Because it works.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I never read a star wars comic or books...

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by HimoKun
Because it works.

Nice sig, Himo. Honestly, if I caught you with a sig that -didn't- feature a good looking girl, I'd swear you converted.

Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

If you can't control it you haven't mastered it.

RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nice sig, Himo. Honestly, if I caught you with a sig that -didn't- feature a good looking girl, I'd swear you converted.

lol I used to make sigs full of beautiful girls on another site with no restrictions on the size. Much better then.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol I used to make sigs full of beautiful girls on another site with no restrictions on the size. Much better then.

Hmm... I should do that. Happy birthday btw...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:00 AM
RocasAtoll

Hmm... I should do that. Happy birthday btw...

thanks man. I could show you some of my work......

Attachment: collage3.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:01 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

thanks man. I could show you some of my work......

Do me a favor and show me more of that chick in your signature... She's making it hard to concentrate.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:03 AM
RocasAtoll

Do me a favor and show me more of that chick in your signature... She's making it hard to concentrate.

Attachment: adriana_lima081.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:04 AM