KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace
Started by: Darth_Frobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

Who do you guys think would win? setting being The death star throne room? this also goes to show that i can make up a better thread in 30 seconds then any of those you've made in the past two days combined vercetti.

Attachment: firewheelowned.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Dooku and Ulic, probably. But this is debatable. Somewhat one-sided, but good thread anyway.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Re: Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Who do you guys think would win? setting being The death star throne room? this also goes to show that i can make up a better thread in 30 seconds then any of those you've made in the past two days combined vercetti.

Dooku Ulic. Ulic was only second to Exar and Ulic was just with him. Exil is not close ot Exar. He's dead. Dooku and hold off Mace long enough for Ulic to come and help.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

This is pretty close but I think Ulic would beat Exile before Mace can beat Dooku. So I give it to Dooku and Ulic.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

Exactly my thoughts ulic takes the exile and then helps dooku with mace

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

u think this is better, im sorry frobo but this thread sucks
i havent even seen a thread from you that has had more than 5 replys ur an idiot and dont start on me because i will finish it u fool

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ulic takes Exile and Dooku can defeat Mace with or without Ulic's help.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo

Remember the exile is pretty damn powerful he took out the three most powerful jedi and the three most powerful sith of his time one of which killed twelve sith assasins with one attack.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by tommy vercetti
i havent even seen a thread from you that has had more than 5 replys ur an idiot and dont start on me because i will finish it u fool

I'm sorry, to say, but this thread has more than 5 replies, so you have seen a thread wityh more than five replies.

Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

and ur obviously a bit dumb but when i make threads they are actually a bit more realistic and not one sided make a thread worth my time

Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

and himokun i was exagerating u idiot

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:59 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Remember the exile is pretty damn powerful he took out the three most powerful jedi and the three most powerful sith of his time one of which killed twelve sith assasins with one attack.

But we don't know how good those assasins were. Anyways Ulic probably could have done that to.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

and himokun i was exagerating u idiot

i'm sorry to say, but your calling a Valedictorian a idiot. I'm guessing that you were dropped as a child. Maybe almost drowned?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:01 PM
Eminence
Boss

The hell is this?! Tommy, no offense, but this is getting ridiculous. You argue with half the people on this forum! Now, there are resons that I know of for this, but settle it how we did. Just chill.

And Frobo, you too dude. Leave those kinds of remarks in the threads where they came from. If you read the thread with those six Ancient Sith, you'll see that I was pissed as hell. But in the very next thread, we started over. Do that. I know there're reasons, but if you do this, it'll make it better for everyone.

Peace.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

ye but ur lying

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
Darth_Frobo

1.Unlike your threads this has some form of discussion and intelligent one at that it's also not a one sided ass whooping or involving charachters we know jack all about.

2.the number of replys have nothing to do with the quality of the thread and i can easily show you some that have over five also please explain your logic behind the number of replies determining how good a thread is.

3. I'm an idiot eh well let me put it this way for your simpleton ass, first off I can actually spell which is more then i can say for you, second I have more logic and reasoning skill in my pinky nail then you've demonstrated over the past two days. Third i don't threaten people over the internet because unlike you I'M NOT a hormonally challenged twelve year old whose i.q rivals that of the dirt i get on the bottom of my shoe.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

windu i have been chilled but every forum i go too this darth frobo has written stuff about me making too many threads and how they are shit so i just wanted to say that his threads were terrible

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:04 PM
RocasAtoll

1.Unlike your threads this has some form of discussion and intelligent one at that it's also not a one sided ass whooping or involving charachters we know jack all about.

2.the number of replys have nothing to do with the quality of the thread and i can easily show you some that have over five also please explain your logic behind the number of replies determining how good a thread is.

3. I'm an idiot eh well let me put it this way for your simpleton ass, first off I can actually spell which is more then i can say for you, second I have more logic and reasoning skill in my pinky nail then you've demonstrated over the past two days. Third i don't threaten people over the internet because unlike you I'M NOT a hormonally challenged twelve year old whose i.q rivals that of the dirt i get on the bottom of my shoe.

Calm down. You don't have ot vent anger on him. Just ignore him. It will do more damage than insulting them.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:04 PM
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow frobo u can spell well done do you want a blue peter badge

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:05 PM
Admiral Akbar

and ur obviously a bit dumb but when i make threads they are actually a bit more realistic and not one sided make a thread worth my time

OH, plz your threads are terrible.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote