KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin vs. NJO Luke & Revan

Anakin vs. NJO Luke & Revan
Started by: ESB-1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin vs. NJO Luke & Revan

If Anakin reached his full power and never was defeated by Dooku in ATOC or Obi-Wan in ROTS could NJO Luke and Revan together defeat Anakin?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:28 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yes Anakin would win? Or yes Luke and Revan would win?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:35 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

To many variables. Thread=bad.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin loses badly

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't know. Anakin's force powers would be far greater then Luke's and Revan's. What would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to throw one out of the fight?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:41 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't know. Anakin's force powers are greater then Luke's and Revan's so what would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to knock one out of the fight?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:43 PM
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

NJO Luke is 80% as powerful as his father at full potential, Revan may have less raw power but not much and he has extreme amounts of knowledge, however there are way too many variables so we can't say.

Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't know. Anakin's force powers are greater then Luke's and Revan's so what would stop him from doing a Dooku and using the force to knock one out of the fight?

Darth Somebody

I would assume that Anakin - if he reached his full potential - would be easily more powerful than either Darth Revan or his son. However, the question is would he manage to defeat them together? I doubt it, as NJO Luke is roughly 75 percent of Anakin's power, and Revan is perhaps almost as powerful as Luke.

So I do believe Anakin would be killed - if he can't separate the two. However, there is a chance Revan would die.

Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
NJO Luke is 80% as powerful as his father at full potential, Revan may have less raw power but not much and he has extreme amounts of knowledge, however there are way too many variables so we can't say.

ppl said that NJO Luke can defeat Revan but Anakin loses to Revan. So i would say Anakin is 90% Luke's powers and skills

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:47 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin at his best can beat anyone one on one.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:05 PM
Darth_Frobo

just because people said it doesn't make it true, full potential anakin is MUCH more powerful then anyone else in SW ever hands down. In my opinion Revan could take NJO Luke in a fight, Luke could do the same but if we're going by the living force he gets beaten using that unifying force crap it's hard to say but it could very well be Luke.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Anakin - at his full potential - is probably the most powerful Force user to live. George Lucas hints at this, and obviously does not spell it out. I am a firm believer that he could take NJO Luke OR Revan one on one.

But Anakin is not god - which is the only being that could defeat Luke and Revan as a team.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Yeah, Anakin had the most midichlorians, which means that if he reached full potential, he would have a grasp of the Force greater than any before him. This battle would probably be ridiculous. Revan would be killed before the battle even really starts, regardless of his knowledge. NJO Luke can rip apart starcruisers with pure Force powers, so considering full potential Anakin's strength, he would rip Revan apart just with the Force. Saber's would kinda be useless here, since it would be smarter to ust use the Force. If you put FP(full potential) Anakin vs. NJO Luke, I really can't say, but Revan isn't even a variable.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

No. As much as I despise Revan and NJO Luke for being considered a god (the fanboyism has actually fell quite a bit from the obnoxious level it once was) he is very powerful. Anakin could take either of them one on one, I believe. But not both of them.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:22 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin could overpower either one with the force like Dooku did in ROTS.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:24 PM
Darth_Frobo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Se7in
Yeah, Anakin had the most midichlorians, which means that if he reached full potential, he would have a grasp of the Force greater than any before him. This battle would probably be ridiculous. Revan would be killed before the battle even really starts, regardless of his knowledge. NJO Luke can rip apart starcruisers with pure Force powers, so considering full potential Anakin's strength, he would rip Revan apart just with the Force. Saber's would kinda be useless here, since it would be smarter to ust use the Force. If you put FP(full potential) Anakin vs. NJO Luke, I really can't say, but Revan isn't even a variable.

Revan not a variable...Right there buddy obviously you don't know how much knowledge he had, how sounds PLANETS worth and an insane amount of raw power, he controlled a flipping sun through the force and was more powerful then someone who killed 12 sith assasins feeding off a planets worth of darkside energy with one lift of her hand and killed the three most powerful jedi with a similair move, Anakin would have to sit back and concentrate really hard to try to kill Revan the way you said and Revan would just deapitate him, don't underestimate Revan he's not the most powerfull ever but he's definitley up there.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:32 PM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Anakin at full potential would have had more power than Luke, hypothetically, I think. However, in terms of midichlorians, we have no idea how many Revan has or whether they were just higher back then. Regardless, though, if that were the case, he would be more powerful than Luke, so it's probably not true. Anakin was going to be powerful enough to take Darth Sidious and any of the other Sith of the time - but then again, Revan might have been able to do so as well. Thus, I think that maybe he, Anakin, would lose.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Anakin's going down. No one, and I mean no one, could stand up to both Revan and Luke at once. Not even Anakin.

ESB-1138. . . no way in hell. He may be able to push one away for a fleeting moment, but pull a Dooku/Obi-Wan on one of them? Nah. Like everyone else said; to many variables. Not to mention we don't know what Anakin at that level would be like at all. Just pure speculation.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote