KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Vs. Sidious

Anakin Vs. Sidious
Started by: Kam Solusar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Takáta

Anakin Vs. Sidious

At the end of the game ROTS when u beat obi wan with Ani and he goes to Sids, they duel there who would win?

I think Anakin might, seen as hes got all his limbs (bar one)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

OMFGLOLWTFLMAOROFLLOLOMGWTHROFLOMFGOMGLOLROFLSOBNO
OBLOLROFLLMAO

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:27 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

Sidious will waste him. Much more experienced, The Emperor is.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Indeed, Anakin doesn't stand a chance yet..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:11 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

lil kruger makes some valid posts at times but then he gose overbored and ani gets owned

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Re: Anakin Vs. Sidious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
At the end of the game ROTS when u beat obi wan with Ani and he goes to Sids, they duel there who would win?

I think Anakin might, seen as hes got all his limbs (bar one)

Uh, no. Sidious would beat the living shit out of Anakin at this point. Anakin can't take Obi-Wan in a fair fight; what makes you think he could take Sidious, whom Yoda said Obi-wan wasn't ready for?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Chosen one bullshit, prophecy crap, fan boy perhaps? Maybe what Anakin says on Mustafar... Whatever the case, its wrong

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Originally posted by Fishy
Chosen one bullshit, prophecy crap, fan boy perhaps? Maybe what Anakin says on Mustafar... Whatever the case, its wrong

You know Fishy me and you disagreed on some things when I first started here but ever since that pretty much everything you say sounds logical.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Thats because I usually think before I post, I might still be wrong but at least I base my opinion on something.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:46 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Yeah. I fail to believe the whole "ANAKIN IS THE CHOSE ONE" as well. If he were the "chosen one" he would have better control of the force and his emotions.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:50 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Not necessarily the point is the prophecy says nothing about the power Anakin would have, just that he would destroy the Sith. A farm boy could be the chosen one if that farm boy would have destroyed the sith.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:05 PM
RaidenDeadpool

I lean more to Luke being the ''chosen one" not his whiny father.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:12 PM
Fishy

He isn't, Anakin destroyed the last of the Sith. Its as simple as that, that was the prophecy. Nothing else.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:18 PM
RaidenDeadpool

But wasn't there another apprentice or something. SW.com said something like that. It was on Sids bio and Vader bio. It says vader had a secret apprentice. I dunno though the SW.com writers tend to write wierd bogus stuff that makes no sence.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:21 PM
Fishy

Thats NJO for you.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:24 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Chosen one was supposed to bring balance to the force and eliminate the sith, right? When Anakin killed all the Jedi and left Yoda and Obi Wan and him and Sidious, he balanced it. When he killed Obi Wan, Luke was a padawan, so he balanced it again. When Yoda died, Darth Vader killed the final Dark Lord Sidious and brought himself to peace before he died, leaving Luke....

....As the only Jedi, once again balancing the force.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

so u believe the prophecy?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kam Solusar
so u believe the prophecy?

Believe it? It simply just happened. Anakin is just flat-out the chosen one.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole prophecy is bullshit.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I already put the prophecy into context in the Eu thread. But I'm glad no one reads it and debates my points. They are content to be sheep.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote