KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » qui gon jin vs mace windu

qui gon jin vs mace windu
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

qui gon jin vs mace windu

i used the search thing and nothing about this came up ... i pesonnally say mace

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Mace by far.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Uhm... Mace, easily.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

i pesonnally say mace
Well, yeah, Mace would win, but here you said "qui gon would own because in oppinion he's better than mace windu" so could you make up your mind?

Anyway, I'd say Qui-Gon in his prime is probably about equally as strong as TPM Mace. By TPM Qui-Gon's not a whole lot weaker than Mace is in TPM, by AOTC and ROTS Mace could beat TPM Qui-Gin with only minor difficulty.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
i pesonnally say mace
Well, yeah, Mace would win, but here you said "qui gon would own because in oppinion he's better than mace windu" so could you make up your mind?

Anyway, I'd say Qui-Gon in his prime is probably about equally as strong as TPM Mace. By TPM Qui-Gon's not a whole lot weaker than Mace is in TPM, by AOTC and ROTS Mace could beat TPM Qui-Gin with only minor difficulty.

Is Qui-Gin a Star Wars alcoholic beverage?

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by darthsith19
i pesonnally say mace

That's sad. You contradicted yourself and he found it.

Attachment: sandpeople owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Hey leave him alone. He's allowed to change his opinion.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, but he should defend his decision, or risk getting pwned.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Tsk. A 20 year-old Mace could take Jinn (own style, Ataru/Djem So Master). Forget ROTS Mace. . .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padawan Obi-Wan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wow, so biased for Mace. Mace is A less intellgient and wise B less powerful in the fore and D less important in the movies. Qui-Gon only ever loses to Maul, probably the best ligthsabre duelist ever, and has beaten a lot of darksiders such as Thanato who almost kills Yoda and others, plus he was sparring partner to Anoon Bondara and gave him good fights, who was best lightsaber duelist out of all the Jedi. Mace has no notworthy wins and gets beaten a lot in shatterpoint, and cannot beat sora bulk or asajj ventree, or dooku in the comics. mace is onyl impressive because he created vapaad but that is because he is gray jedi and qui-gon learning how to become force ghost is alot more impressive. Qui-Gon either beats him with the force or with a saber, and even if he dies he is sitll a threat as force ghosts can hurt people.

Plus Liam is much better actor AND much nicer guy than Samuel L Jackson who make things very difficult for Geogre and ofrce him to rewrite some scenes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Padawan Obi-Wan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Obi-Wan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padawan Obi-Wan
Restricted

Account Restricted

George Lucas will never work with Samual L Jackson ever again, that much I can guarantee...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Padawan Obi-Wan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Obi-Wan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Erm, No?

Mace is more powerful you know, there does happen to be a reason he could fight Sidious and win (in the SABER portion, obviously Sids could use the force against him to better effect)

Maul is NOT the best swordsman there ever was. Not by a fairly long shot. He was GREAT, but nowhere near the best.

Mace is probably smarter than Qui-Gon, though the wise point MAY be correct, simply because of Qui-Gon's attunement to the Living Force.

In all honesty, your posts seem very uninformed. Read more of the books and watch the shows, THEN progress to Padawan you shall. Maybe.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthshade

nobody even really does know george lucas guys

my opinion is qui gon will win after a long fight...qui gon would have killed maul back in the day but he was too old to be fighting with the younger maul... Also qui gon became one of the ones on mortis it showed him there, and the ones were more powerful then any other force user

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 09:22 PM
Click here to Send darthshade a Private Message Find more posts by darthshade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by darthshade

my opinion is qui gon will win after a long fight...qui gon would have killed maul back in the day but he was too old to be fighting with the younger maul... Also qui gon became one of the ones on mortis it showed him there, and the ones were more powerful then any other force user

At that time Qui-Gon was the only Jedi equal to Windu apart from Yoda. Yet, can't agree about him being too old. Dooku was his master and he wasn't too old to beat crap out of Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Good God man! Qui-Gon didn't become one of The Ones. Qui-Gon (or his likeness) appeared in a vision. That's hardly the same as what you claim.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthshade

no qui gon was a one on mortis..watch the episode if you dont believe me...he talks to anakin and mortis was the home to force weilders and qui gon lived there so he was a one

o yeah, and did you know that anakins mom is the son? :O

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 04:43 AM
Click here to Send darthshade a Private Message Find more posts by darthshade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

no qui gon was a one on mortis..watch the episode if you dont believe me...he talks to anakin and mortis was the home to force weilders and qui gon lived there so he was a one

o yeah, and did you know that anakins mom is the son? :O
im not sure if ur joking but Qui gon wasn't a one on Mortis, and Anakins mom is not the son.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthshade

I was joking about the son being anakins mom... The son is a shapeshifter and can take many forms

and yes qui gon lives on mortis.. Watch the series if you dont believe me

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 05:35 AM
Darth Thor

Qui-Gon was able to appear on Mortis because the Force was so strong there. That's it. He didn't live there and he certainly wasn't A One!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

I was joking about the son being anakins mom... The son is a shapeshifter and can take many forms

and yes qui gon lives on mortis.. Watch the series if you dont believe me

Old Post Apr 19th, 2012 12:34 PM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote