KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku/Yoda VS Mace/Sidious

Dooku/Yoda VS Mace/Sidious
Started by: Sorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku/Yoda VS Mace/Sidious

All are "Revenge of the sith" and the duel is placed in the middle of the Tatooine desert.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Yoda > Sidious
Mace = Dooku

Yoda and Dooku take Mace.

I think this is how it works. And this is a ridiculous thread. Mace is weaker than Yoda. Sidious is weaker than Yoda. Mace is equal to, or slightly weaker than Dooku.

Which makes me wonder why you teamed them up as you did.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Yoda > Sidious
Mace = Dooku

Yoda and Dooku take Mace.

I think this is how it works. And this is a ridiculous thread. Mace is weaker than Yoda. Sidious is weaker than Yoda. Mace is equal to, or slightly weaker than Dooku.

Which makes me wonder why you teamed them up as you did.

Keep on wondering, Gurly man.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Chinchillas pwn. . .

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

They sure do.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

The Sacreligious Sand-Mounts of the Jawas!! We'd take Womp Rats, but they're dirty. No sense of personal hygiene.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Damn, from your comment on the other board, I have the TMNT theme caught in my head.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Lol. . . What comment?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:27 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Jawas...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:30 PM
Eminence
Boss

Ah. . . lol.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:36 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Jawas in a half-robe.... Jawa power! They're the world's most fearsome, fighting teens. They're heroes in a half-robe, and they're mean! When stupid ewoks attack, these jawa boys don't cut no slack! Teenage Mutant Ninja Jawas... (refrain)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:38 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That just goes to show how repetitive that song was. I remembered it, despite not having heard it in ten years or more.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM
Eminence
Boss

I've heard that they have a cartoon now. My cousin has its theme song on an iPod. . . Pathetic life form, that one.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:46 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, everything retro is suddenly 'cool'. Like skateboards. Dude, we had skateboards in the seventies, in the eighties. They still suck. Tony Hawk may be good, but everyone else is a wannabe, and if you work so hard that you're not a wannabe, then you need to think about your future, since no one retires with pension from playing with a board on wheels.

And don't get me started on every other idiot having That Seventies Look... Kids with greasy hair, long in the back and over their ears, combed over like they're auditioning for a ... oh lord...

Headache. Argh. I so hate stupid trends. Everyone, just be yourselves. Don't aspire to be something that was already done. Who needs forty sets of tires when there's only one car?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:50 PM
Eminence
Boss

Um. . .

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:52 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sorry, anger issues. Not being a trend sheep, I tend to run into a lot of people who show up with those studded belts and bracelets one day, and a beanie the next, or whatever is cool. And I couldn't help but think to myself- if wearing a condom on your head was cool, would this person do that too?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:58 PM
Eminence
Boss

I wouldn't doubt in the least. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 04:14 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sorry, anger issues. Not being a trend sheep, I tend to run into a lot of people who show up with those studded belts and bracelets one day, and a beanie the next, or whatever is cool. And I couldn't help but think to myself- if wearing a condom on your head was cool, would this person do that too?

Chill. The whole Stereotypical-copycat-personality is ahted by all of us sane people, so relax. You're not alone, Janus.

And Chinchillas PWN! What do you think Jawas are under the hood?

CHINCHILLAS!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 04:14 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lmfao!

Viva Chinchilla!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 04:15 PM
Eminence
Boss

Lmao

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 04:18 PM