KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Yoda Versus Darth Maul And Vader!!

Yoda VS Maul + cyborg Vader?
This poll is closed.
Yoda barely survives but kills them. 2 9.52%
Maul and Vader snuff this little green cat! 5 23.81%
Yoda completely overwhelms them. 12 57.14%
Overlord comes in and shoots them all. 2 9.52%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yoda Versus Darth Maul And Vader!!
Started by: overlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
overlord
OD'd

Yoda Versus Darth Maul And Vader!!

Okay, now I've had it with you guy's, I hear all these stories that Yoda is stronger than Vader and I am starting to believe it.. mad

So, can Yoda take on Maul and old robot Vader?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Last edited by overlord on Sep 12th, 2005 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:32 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
birthoftheforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

yoda is a lot stronger than maul and only slightly stronger than vader(though that is not definitely true as people asume vader is terrible because he was nothin special in the original trilogy and the technology and funding was not good enough to make vader amazing, but through literature and games such as episode 3 we can assume that the battle suit permanently made vader slow.) But from evidence that is most likely to be correct lets say vader is just a bit stronger than maul. i think yoda will lose as he isn't exactly that great against multiple oponents. sure he can defend well against them but not attack. i think it will be close but vader's power plus maul's technique would triumph over yoda

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:41 AM
Click here to Send birthoftheforce a Private Message Find more posts by birthoftheforce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Yeah, but isn't Yoda pretty fast? Maybe he can fight against multiple opponents!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:02 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
birthoftheforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that he is fast enough to defend against multiple opponents but attacking them no. i think he leaves himself quite exposed even against one opponent let alone against two

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:16 PM
Click here to Send birthoftheforce a Private Message Find more posts by birthoftheforce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

It will be hard for Maul to fight side by side with Vader though because of the dual lightsaber, Maul needs a lot of room.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:44 PM
birthoftheforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats true but they could even fight a bit apart from eachother and so by the time the first one is killed yoda will be weak and tired and will not be able to beat the other

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:59 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

maul gets killed off pretty quick then its vader figting yoda after a long battle yoda wins but not by much yoda could fight multiple oppents qith his hight and agilerty he is very hard to defeat of even hit vader is slow and maul has a disadvantage with his hight

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
birthoftheforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know but i dont think his speed would help him attack multiple opponents but i am actually completely sketchy on what i said and your way can go easily, its just that i think vader is better than others do for quite a lot of reasons mentioned above.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:50 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yoda would kill them both, not with to with to much effort either. Yoda is very good at multiple opponents. Three jedi council masters fought him at the same time an no one was close to hit him. He could take Maul out simply by using the force and he could kill Vader in a sword fight. There was a thread like this but these two against Mace and Mace had a clear victory, and he was second to Yoda.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:53 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

maul could only use one side against one opponent
vader and maul would win beacuse vader is stronger than yoda and maul is speedy

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Are you talking about physically stronger than Yoda? If you are, I would like to inform you that I am too. Yoda is all about using the force to augment his strength. He could lock sabers with Vader and win. Maul also isn't near as fast as Yoda. Yoda has this.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Yoda wins this.

Must I designate this thread with reasons, or is common sense into play?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

No, common sense is present here. Yoda wins.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

No hay sentido comun presente aqui.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Yoda would kill them both, not with to with to much effort either. Yoda is very good at multiple opponents. Three jedi council masters fought him at the same time an no one was close to hit him. He could take Maul out simply by using the force and he could kill Vader in a sword fight. There was a thread like this but these two against Mace and Mace had a clear victory, and he was second to Yoda.

Actually Ataru isn't very good against multiple opponentes reason why; Atartu employs acrobatics. While flipping, jumping, or running an Ataru practitioner could get side-swiped or blind-sided. . .but Yoda has been training for 900 years I'm sure he's mastered forms of lightsaber combat other than Ataru. . .but anyways Yoda owns these chumps. . .

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Last edited by RaidenDeadpool on Sep 13th, 2005 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Originally posted by Veneficus
No hay sentido comun presente aqui.

¿De dónde es usted, señor?

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
¿De dónde es usted, señor?

Hey Dipsit! Its me! Formerly known as Rand al'Thor/Abyssal Lord/Rayvann Sadow/ Dragon 89 and darthrevan89. I was just showing off my spanish. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Ooooh, okay! I was looking to find more Latin American members! Haha! You had me fooled!

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Ooooh, okay! I was looking to find more Latin American members! Haha! You had me fooled!

Lol.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:35 AM
Se7in

lol Are you guys of a Spanish or Latin race?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 01:36 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote