KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Shakk Ti + Agen Kolar vs Quinlan Vos

Shakk Ti + Agen Kolar vs Quinlan Vos
Started by: Admiral Akbar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Admiral Akbar

Smile Shakk Ti + Agen Kolar vs Quinlan Vos

mmm seems fair..

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:34 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Another pic.

Attachment: 34a3247f3e.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:40 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Shaak and Agen. Agen alone was able to beat him 1 on 1 twice. Shaak could take him by herself too.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That's sad. Agen was able to beat Vos twice, but Agen got smoked by Sidious in zero point three seconds? How weak does this make Vos now?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Another pic.

I'll counter your attack!

Attachment: ripvtide.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

That's sad. Agen was able to beat Vos twice, but Agen got smoked by Sidious in zero point three seconds? How weak does this make Vos now?

That's gay. Vos could take Qui-gon. Vos also knows some of Vapaad. There is no way he is weaker than Agen.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree. And that is a good pic. I haven't used it yet.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:57 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Se7in
Shaak and Agen. Agen alone was able to beat him 1 on 1 twice. Shaak could take him by herself too.

Twice? One was in Light and Dark but I recently decided Vos wasn't really trying and just ran from the battle because he couldn't hurt Agen, since he wasn't really evil like Agen believed he was. But when did he beat Vos the second time? If Agen is really better than Vos that's sad because it makes Sora Bulq seem like nothing after seeing Sidious beat Agen Kolar so easily.

But either way Agen and Shaak have this.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:03 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

If only because of Shaak Ti? What style does she use?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:05 PM
Eminence
Boss

Well, it is either Djem So or Ataru, based on her extremely kinetic motions, and affinity for wide, crowd-sized blows.

And as for the Agen Kolar comment; wrong. As darthsith19 stated, Vos only once dueled Agen, and that was never concluded. Vos simply retreated the entire duel; he was a quadruple agent for the Republic. He never intended to hurt Kolar. Although, of course, the Jedi Master didn't know this.

On the topic, ROTS made utter fools out of three of the greatest Jedi swordsman of the time. Kit Fisto, up until half-way through the Clone Wars at the least, was Obi-Wan's superior in saber combat. Even as of ROTS, he'd give Kenobi a run for his money. To be taken out by a slash, no matter the 'omg six seconds of combat' he lasted, is a disgrace to the character.

Agen Kolar was supposed to be a legendary Djem So duelist, one of the finest in the Order. Saesee Tiin I'm not so sure about, but he should certainly have been a force to be reckoned with. He led a group of capital ships in a particular space battle. I believe it was the Battle of Coruscant, but I may be mistaken. After his base ship was damaged, he led the Clone troopers into space in just their support-suits and an anti-grav pack, himself having only a helm with a small oxygen pocket. They boarded and took over the entire ship, and proceeded to destroy others in surprise attacks.

ROTS screwed with these characters. They were potentially incredible characters, Kit Fisto even moreso. And they were wiped out in seven seconds of dueling. Pathetic. Damn Nick Gillard.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Agreed. Nick Gillard is a poor battle coordinator and an arrogant person.

And he's very bias for Anakin and Sidious. You should read his interviews.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:24 PM
Eminence
Boss

'Mace is a 9, Yoda is a 9, Obi-Wan's an 8 or so, and Sidious is a 9 (or 10). Anakin is a 9. He would have been better than Sidious if Obi-Wan hadn't messed everything up."

Recited from memory; it's in the back of the ROTS game strategy guide. I read it a few weeks ago out of curiosity. That guy is so full of himself it's ridiculous. He'd place Cin Drallig over Obi-Wan. . .

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

He's an Obi-Wan hater. I seriously dislike NG.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:36 PM
Eminence
Boss

I like some of his choreographies in the prequels, but the Sidious/Masters duel was just. . . *shudder*

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:44 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well overall, I would have prefered they use the duelling choreographer for the COunt of Monte Cristo. He was very good and the fights were inventive but realistic. A far cry from NG's spinning, twirling, and ridiculously overly showy moves of no tactical use at all.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:55 PM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i dont see why obi is so bad and how anakin is so good, in aotc he said his power rivalled yoda's, but we all no he was high on crack when he said that...so obiwan and anakin are in my opinion equal

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Well overall, I would have prefered they use the duelling choreographer for the COunt of Monte Cristo. He was very good and the fights were inventive but realistic. A far cry from NG's spinning, twirling, and ridiculously overly showy moves of no tactical use at all.

Actually I would have prefered Ray Park (another reason they should have kept Maul alive).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:49 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

NG's example of the Jedi did suck a lot. I started watching CW miniseries and I finally began to gain a respect for the PT Jedi. I mean, Shaak took on 12 Grievous bodyguards, lost her saber, and still fought them all off.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, but the CW miniseries is pretty hard to believe. Everyone is über in it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:39 AM
Se7in

But it makes sense why 12 Jedi were able to survive against thousands of droids, while 188 others didn't. And it doesn't make NJO and pre-KotoR Jedi and Sith so unbelievable.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:44 AM