KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » darth vader or anikan pre-suit

darth vader or anikan pre-suit
Started by: tulak hord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tulak hord
Restricted

Account Restricted

darth vader or anikan pre-suit

who's stronger anikan pre-suit or darth vader, it is darth vader beacuse the machanicle limbs made him stronger

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:13 PM
Click here to Send tulak hord a Private Message Find more posts by tulak hord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

What do you mean "it is Darth Vader because the mechanical limbs made him stronger" ???. You mean physicly, I don't get your point.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:39 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I love how "anikan" and "anikin" are more popular forms of the real deal: "Anakin".

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

This has been done four or five times to date. Use the goddamn search button.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I hate it when people say "beacuse" or "Geroge Lucas".
It annoys me for some odd reason.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I spupose I knwo what you maen... But yeah, what's with the typos and intentional spelling errors? What kind of screwed up way did you learn to spell mechanical?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:05 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Look at you. What kind of screwed up way did you learn to spell knwo?
Know

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Dude, I was immitating his spelling/grammar usage... Notice the context?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:07 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Thank you for doing that but it wasn't intentionally in his cases.

Tulak Hord: machanicle
Oh my f*cking god...

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:45 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least he doesn't go by the name of "noob extraordinaire!!!".

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

What are you now? Guardian of the Noobs?

Last edited by Eminence on Dec 2nd, 2005 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do i know? What am i now? speek english moron

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Try it yourself, prat. 'speek'? 'i'? No punctuation? Please.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:47 PM
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

at least you knew what i was saying, i dont know what the **** you were talking about

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:49 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That's not Faunus' fault; you're a moron.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

There really aren't many qualities you have that I can admire, but your persistence is one of them. Although that might simply be thick-headedness.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

errm well anyhoo back to the topic, i think being darth vader in both ways as anakin as the dark jedi human right when Windu gets killed because of what he did, and Darth Vader on lifesupport, as we know him is somewhat mutual, or there's two sides to look at it....when anakin had his limbs chopped off and his skin scorched, he was given mechanical limbs, thus giving him abnormal strength, and his crippled body was placed in a suit of armor that covered him from heat to toe....now this vader, the stereotypical one we've known for years, would be at an advantage in our world, the real world with guns (that have bullets, and not slow moving laser projectiles) because the rounds would just bounce off him, but i think other than that, in the star wars movies, yes human darth vader is more at an advatnge because he has all of his agility and top potential with his lightsaber fighting skills where he can also deflect multiple laser projections being fired at him at once, but mechanical vader has more physical strength, and his armor would most likely protect him from lasers: i mean cuz c'mon, he stopped han solo from blasting him with his hand, so what does that tell u...?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:37 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There is not one single period in that entire post.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:47 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Em eye d onlee 1 hoo getz strait ayes n mie inglish class?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:00 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Wtf.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:20 AM