KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader (read my post first) vs. Darth Bane

Darth Vader (read my post first) vs. Darth Bane
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Darth Vader (read my post first) vs. Darth Bane

Darth Vader as of Star Wars Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader the novel vs. Darth Bane. Who wins?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:09 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Vader... gets pwnd! ome on, OT Vader, heck, even ROTS Vader couldn't beat Bane!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Was Bane really that powerful? All we've seen him do is start the whole training thing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Actually we've seen him do a lot. Rex go to starwars.wikicities.com and look up some stuff on him.

I think Bane could take Yoda, so obviously Vader gets pwned.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Wikicities mean squat, Glentract. Please don't try to use it as a fully reputable source.

And while Vader would be, as of this time period, pwn3d, I wouldn't say that he sucks as much as some seem to think. If any of you have actually read Dark Lord, you'll know that Vader is pretty good. Nowhere near good enough to handle Bane, but he's rather impressive.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Wikicities mean squat, Glentract. Please don't try to use it as a fully reputable source.

And while Vader would be, as of this time period, pwn3d, I wouldn't say that he sucks as much as some seem to think. If any of you have actually read Dark Lord, you'll know that Vader is pretty good. Nowhere near good enough to handle Bane, but he's rather impressive.

Hey, never said he sucked, did I? Just said he'd get pwnd, which was right. Right now I'm reading Jedi Healer. Maybe after that, okay?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

IMO, Wikicities is only reputable if sources cannot be provided to prove situations happened and such, or if it is obviously conflicting with your knowledge, or if it is written in a very opinionated style.

But Bane would probably take Vader, I suppose.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:42 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by darthsith19
Hey, never said he sucked, did I? Just said he'd get pwnd, which was right. Right now I'm reading Jedi Healer. Maybe after that, okay?

Erm, the point wasn't intended for you. Don't be so damn sensitive.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Erm, the point wasn't intended for you. Don't be so damn sensitive.

It just seems like you think you're the best since you've read the book.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I feel an argument coming on, so here's my advice: hush up and stay on topic.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:51 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Vader

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:07 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Care to back that statement?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:16 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Captain REX
I feel an argument coming on, so here's my advice: hush up and stay on topic.

Here's my advice: you hush up and stay on topic. I'm only pointing it out to him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm a mod, I'm just trying to keep this place from falling into senseless bickering, as is my job. I can't hand out warnings or whatever, but I can suggest that people don't senselessly argue, thanks.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:03 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm a mod, I'm just trying to keep this place from falling into senseless bickering, as is my job. I can't hand out warnings or whatever, but I can suggest that people don't senselessly argue, thanks.

Wait, you ARE a mod or did you mean to say arn't?

Whatever, I was just telling him. Chill.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
darth plo koon
darth moose

lol that changed evrything good job rex lmao

death before dishhonour

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Actually we've seen him do a lot. Rex go to starwars.wikicities.com and look up some stuff on him.

I think Bane could take Yoda, so obviously Vader gets pwned.

You also think you deserve millions of bucks... no expression

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane at the end has the parasite and some other BS, plus more Sith experience than Vader.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Blind Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by darthsith19
It just seems like you think you're the best since you've read the book.

For the sake of bickering. . .

I think I'm the best? WTF? I'm pointing out to everyone that he's not as slow and incapable as he is thought to be. Escape is the only other one who's read the book, so he'd agree. All I'm doing is 'enlightening' in a general sort of way.

So calm the **** down and stop with the ridiculous insinuations against me on every damn thread.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:45 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Vader could win probably by saber. However, Bane with his Orbalisk Armor and Sith skills could take down Vader. However, Vader might put up a decent fight. Bane takes this.

MASTER VOS
"I am not part of the dark. Simply deeper into the shadows"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:53 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote