KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sora Bulq vs. Cin Drallig

Sora Bulq vs. Cin Drallig
Started by: Master Vos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Sora Bulq vs. Cin Drallig

The two powerful lightsaber instructors decide to face off! Who would win??

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:54 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Good thread. I give it to Sora but it'd be close. Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:28 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I'm not really sure you can compare things that way....we only saw two seconds of Anakin fightin Cin.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm not really sure you can compare things that way....we only saw two seconds of Anakin fightin Cin.

Ask Glentract about this one, later after ROTJ Luke got to see the entire recording of that duel. Cin was wasted.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:50 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Yeah, Cin went down in two our three seconds. Of course Cin was the one who had been leading the resistance against the Clones and had already fought and killed dozens, if not hundreds of Clones on his own. Cin would give him a good fight for sure, perhaps he would win, perhaps not.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Well, it did say that Cin could defeat GG. I don't think Sora could do it, but please correct me if I am mistaken.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:26 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I say Sora wins

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:00 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by darthsith19
Ask Glentract about this one, later after ROTJ Luke got to see the entire recording of that duel. Cin was wasted.

So was Sora. Mace had the advantage the entire duel, and then he got fed up and smashed Bulq through a stone wall. He landed a few good body / Force blows before the fight's finale, too.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Well Sora gave Quinlan a run for his money, but in the end he was killed by the former Jedi Exile. However, in the Quinlan vs. Cin Drallig thread, Cin wins, so I'm presuming Cin Drallig wins this.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:04 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
So was Sora. Mace had the advantage the entire duel, and then he got fed up and smashed Bulq through a stone wall. He landed a few good body / Force blows before the fight's finale, too.

Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader. That remains true.

quote:
Well, it did say that Cin could defeat GG. I don't think Sora could do it, but please correct me if I am mistaken.

Maybe, but Cin could use Soresu obn Grievous. Also, just because A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:48 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader. That remains true.

That was after Cin had been fighting against Clones for a long time and was already tired. We don't know how good he would have been if he was fully rested.

Maybe, but Cin could use Soresu obn Grievous. Also, just because A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C.

What makes you think Cin knows Soresu?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

I though Cin used Ataru, as he was trained by Yoda personally in the lightsaber.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:54 PM
Eminence
Boss

Not really. Cin had just fought through 'hundreds' of clones, and was still surrounded by legions of them. If that didn't tire him out, I don't know what would.

quote:
Maybe, but Cin could use Soresu on Grievous. Also, just because A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C.

I doubt that Drallig has achieved a high enough level of proficiency in Soresu to defeat Grievous with.

And who says Soresu is necessary to defeat Grievous? Mace did it with Vaapad in LoE, and Yoda was stated as the General's greatest threat, despite his use of Ataru.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faunus you seem like a smart guy, there's something in the philosophy forum I think you should read and comment on.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:29 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote:
Cin had just fought through 'hundreds' of clones

And Sora had a lightsaber wound.
quote:
I doubt that Drallig has achieved a high enough level of proficiency in Soresu to defeat Grievous with.

Maybe, but maybe he knows it well enough it would be benificial to use it if he faces Grievous.
quote:
And who says Soresu is necessary to defeat Grievous? Mace did it with Vaapad in LoE, and Yoda was stated as the General's greatest threat, despite his use of Ataru.

Yes, but Cin's not as strong as Mace or Yoda and, for all we know, the only reason he is said to be able to defeat Grievous might be because he knows Soresu and, for all we know, if he didn't know Soresu he might not be able to beat Grievous.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:39 PM