KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Armed & Ready

Armed & Ready
Started by: Mantis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth
Ranger

Armed & Ready

Put those sabers away and pull out those guns... Jango Fett vs. Darth Maul... Arm wrestling contest... Setting is Mos Eisley Cantina...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Jango's better not counting the force.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Jango

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:41 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Arm-wrestling? And you think Jango is stronger?

Maul is definitely the stronger of the two, Force or no.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:58 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, I saw those muscles, Jango loses.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:22 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed...

Plus, Maul's a Zabrak; they're a bit stronger than the average man anyways, I think.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:28 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Those wacky Iridorians can pwn the Mandalorians any day.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Nah, Jango is stronger. If you Cestus Deception, one of his clones is strong enough to keep his chest from being crushed by this giant sea-thing. He was stated to be the perfect level of physical capabilty or something like that. Maul uses the force and relies on his physical body less.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, but that's a clone, not Jango. It's a clone OF Jango, but it's not actually Jango. For all we know, the clones could have worked out and taken steroids.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:31 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

They were trained from birth afterall.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed.

And Maul still isn't human. wink

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:43 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Maul's 99% Zabrak pwnage, and 1% all man!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:44 AM
calvs
Kommunist

Maul is just a badass, and hangs out at cantina's, thats just the kind of guy he is. If they had Harleys in SW, he would own one, thats why he has a tricked-out speeder.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:06 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Maul for sure. Jango's a strong dude and but there's no way Mandalorian training builds your muscles more than Sith training.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 03:49 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

I don't think zabrak's are stronger than humans, it just depends on the amount of muscles they have.
And how do you know Sith training grants you extra muscles??
The training of a mandalorian is much more physical I think.
So I think Jango has a good chance.
And I think the Darth Maul from the comics has far too much muscles, in the movies he doesn't look that buff.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Just look at Jango. He has a much stronger build (except in that one comic where Maul has like 42" biceps, but that is just ridiculous. Can you say benchpressing 1500 pounds?).

What makes you think Zabrak are stronger?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:30 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Frankly I don't...but seeing as how I despise the overrated attention Jango gets, I'm rootin's for the short-man.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 10:30 PM
calvs
Kommunist

Maul force-pushes Jango's arm to hell.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:09 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

It's armwrestling, so I think the force isn't allowed. Otherwise Yoda could win against Maul. It's about the physical power persons have in 1 of their arms. Or am I wrong about this?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

I was joking. But Maul would still win.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:51 PM