KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jango Fett vs. The Punisher

Jango Fett vs. The Punisher
Started by: vpokdekjyafmidp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Jango Fett vs. The Punisher

setting is on a new york city subway platform
they both have the same weapons: a handgun, assault rifle, and two fragmentation grenades.
boba has no jet pack or face armor
this is basically out of skill

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:09 PM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

So Boba has no jetpack or face armor? Well... I guess that's good to know, but ummm, how does that pertain to the battle? wink

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:15 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

well he cant really fly away and his face isnt protected, as the punishers isnt so its like equalling it out

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:19 PM
Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Eh, check the rules. Teh Rex sez teh Star Wurz only.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
well he cant really fly away and his face isnt protected, as the punishers isnt so its like equalling it out

I was being sarcastic, because you said Boba, when I think you meant Jango. Sorry, I was just being an ass.

But yeah, like Dark Aristokrat said, it's Star Wars only.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:28 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

*Steals Snake eyes' uber sized sig*

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Boba

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:33 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

yea i meant jango you ass
but i mean really that rule is stupid i tihnk it should be okay to have something non-star wars realated as long as it has half, or the majority of opponents ar star wars related, and the battle makes sense, and is an equal or close to equal match in the maker's opinion

so if any of you moderators are reading this, would you so kindly not delete this thread, and please consider a revised rule

it would certiainly make this sub-forum a little more fun

and george lucas said star wars fans should think outside the box, so really all im doing is thinking outside of the box, and giving other people a chance to think outside the box

and if you loosen this rule than you are my hero

think of this as civil disobedience

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:49 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
*Steals Snake eyes' uber sized sig*

Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?

smokin'

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:53 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

but i mean really that rule is stupid i tihnk it should be okay to have something non-star wars realated as long as it has half, or the majority of opponents ar star wars related, and the battle makes sense, and is an equal or close to equal match in the maker's opinion

so if any of you moderators are reading this, would you so kindly not delete this thread, and please consider a revised rule

and george lucas said star wars fans should think outside the box, so really all im doing is thinking outside of the box, and giving other people a chance to think outside the box

You're preaching to the choir on that one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:24 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Learn grammar....ass.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:35 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Commander K
Learn grammar....ass.

Shut up, Krueger. You have no right to talk.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You really don't, Krueger...

Cool! In that case...the rules are not going to change. This is a Star Wars section, and therefore will be restricted to Star Wars only.

Closed.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:11 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote