KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Revan Vs Master Vrook, Master Kavar, and Master Zez-Kai

Darth Revan Vs Master Vrook, Master Kavar, and Master Zez-Kai
Started by: Commander K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Darth Revan Vs Master Vrook, Master Kavar, and Master Zez-Kai

In Jedi Enclave.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:46 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The three Jedi probably take this. Vrook has a ton of experince and will fight smart, as he probably fought in the Great Sith War. Kavar has knowledge of fighting with two blades, so Revan loses that advantage against Kavar. Zez-Kai....well...lightsaber-fodder maybe? He never seemed to strong to me, more of a wisdom type guy.

That's pretty much all the proof there is, unfortunately.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Revan.

If Kreia could do it, why not Revan too?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:25 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Cuz Revan has never been shown to use uber force drain?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

I already made this thread somewhere way back.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 06:51 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

And its all some huge speculation...

Revan has the power to beat them all one by one, perhaps even all of them together, he's obviously able to fight multiple enemy's at once. (When his ship is attacked)

his pre-cog would be a great help here, and he is probably superior in the force to them all... But taking them all at once, well thats just damn hard to do. I don't know if he could pull it off or not.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

quote:
as he probably fought in the Great Sith War

Christ almighty. Okay, nevermind he was probably in his early twenties and is not shown anywhere on panel during any important Sith War events. What good is this war experience going to do him when all he'd have experience in fighting is against Tetan and Mandalorian fighters, not other Force users?

It wasn't a "great" war. It was simply The Sith War. And it wasn't much of a war.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:59 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Exile pulled it off so it is likely Revan would be able to do the same as he is superior to The Exile.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:34 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Numan
The Exile pulled it off so it is likely Revan would be able to do the same as he is superior to The Exile.

Not if the Exile is LS.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

I'm leaning towards the masters , they have alot of experience and if they combine their skillins in combo attacks revan would have no chance but if revan lets say stun or statis two out of them and took out one then the other etc one by one they would fall together revan loses

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Fishy
And its all some huge speculation...

Revan has the power to beat them all one by one, perhaps even all of them together, he's obviously able to fight multiple enemy's at once. (When his ship is attacked)

his pre-cog would be a great help here, and he is probably superior in the force to them all... But taking them all at once, well thats just damn hard to do. I don't know if he could pull it off or not.

Do you mean in the beginning, when he is a Sith Lord and the jedi attacked? He never fought them, he got blasted by Malak.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:07 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I know he got blasted by Malak, but... well this is just a theory, but he most likely wanted to get them there and then kill them all except for Bastila of course.

Even so he still fought in the Mandelorian wars and in the Jedi Civil war and in Kotor he also fought multiple opponents, it is very extremely unlikely that he never fought more then one person at the same time.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:27 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah I know, just wanted to point that out. evil face

Anyway, I don't know, they are pretty good, but since Kreia could easily hold the jedi at bay even before she used her power (and since Revan's force powers should be pretty close to Kreia's) he could probably do the same.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:42 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Possibly, of course there is no evidence for that.

Personally i'm guessing he would pull it off, I have no evidence however.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:45 PM
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just look at the amount of dark jedi he defeated in the Star Forge.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Numan
Just look at the amount of dark jedi he defeated in the Star Forge.

Gameplay mechanics. Juhani or HK could have killed them all smile .

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Storywise neither one of those would have stood a chance.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 05:01 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Really? I could have made Juhani more powerful than Revan according to the gameplay stats...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

On the unknown world the most powerful of the Sith order had gathered or at least Sith Masters. None of the Jedi with you would have stood a chance, not Jolee or Juhani. Then you go to the Star Forge, without or without bastila it matters not. According to Malak there were none in the order that could survive those droids.

Juhani, Jolee, Bastila are not the most powerful of the order thats for sure, the rest of the team aren't even force sensitive. The only one that would have stood a chance storywise to go through the Star Forge is Revan.

Gameplay Revan can be the weakest character in the party and thats why we don't allow gameplay arguments.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 05:16 PM
Eminence
Boss

This could actually go either way.

In Traya's case, I didn't get the impression that the Jedi Masters were ready at all. One moment, they're preparing to punish the Exile, the next, there's a Dark Lady sucking the Force from them. This doesn't mean that the end result may necessarily have been different had they been prepared, but it's something to consider.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote