KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs NJO Luke and DE Sidious

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kun 6 24.00%
The Duo 19 76.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke and DE Sidious
Started by: w00t2112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke and DE Sidious

while Kun, is superior to them both, can he beat both of them at once?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:05 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Kun stands a very good chance. I see Luke going in and fighting Kun with his lightsaber while Sidious stays back and hits Kun with the force. I'd say Kun still managed to take this 70 perceont of the time though.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Kun, more often than not. If he's smart, and by all accounts he is, he'll blast Sidious before engaging Luke in combat.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:19 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

While Kun is less powerful than DN Luke, I see him equal to or maybe a little more powerful than NJO Luke, maybe. But you add DE Sidious to the mix and Kun gets pwned.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:56 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
While Kun is less powerful than DN Luke, I see him equal to or maybe a little more powerful than NJO Luke, maybe. But you add DE Sidious to the mix and Kun gets pwned.

thumb up

The Emperor's power and Luke's omnipresent dumb luck would overwhelm Kun.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what I just said but with a little more logic.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:00 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

Originally posted by tdtd
While Kun is less powerful than DN Luke, I see him equal to or maybe a little more powerful than NJO Luke, maybe. But you add DE Sidious to the mix and Kun gets pwned. I am a troll.

tdtd, Glentract is the biggest Luke fanboy I know of. Yet he even states that Kun takes this.

By the way, the DN Luke vs. Exar debate still isn't looking good for Luke. Got any proof of him being stronger than Kun?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:01 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He pwns teh insects. no expression

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:05 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just his unrivaled force abilities. And I guess by your logic polls are illogical fallacies. And the DN Luke vs. Kun thread isn't looking good nor bad for anyone because it's been nothing but fanboyism, yes even by you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:07 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

quote:
Just his unrivaled force abilities. I am a troll.

That's why even by the ridiculous Feat Wars standards he's had each and every one of his abilities mirrored by lesser beings, right?

quote:
And I guess by your logic polls are illogical fallacies. I am a troll.

If you use them as evidence in a debate you commit a logical fallacy. It's called appeal to majority, look it up.

quote:
And the DN Luke vs. Kun thread isn't looking good nor bad for anyone because it's been nothing but fanboyism, yes even by you. I am a troll.

Except not, because not one Luke supporter has told us why he'd win against Kun. The Kun side has proven up.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:09 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Kun side has done nothing lol. All you ever do is indulge yourself in Kun fanboyism and feat wars, then repeat your hypocrisy to others, trying to justify why you think Kun is uber leet. Let's get serious here..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:13 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

quote:
The Kun side has done nothing lol. I am a troll.

Nothing but provide mountains of proof in the form of scans, other evidence, logic, and reasoning as to why Kun is Luke's superior in all relevant fields pertaining to the fight. Yep. We've done nothing alright. Much like your one-line posts.

quote:
All you ever do is indulge yourself in Kun fanboyism and feat wars, then repeat your hypocrisy to others, trying to justify why you think Kun is uber leet. I am a troll.

Ah yes, being accused of feat wars from a man who supports Luke "zOMG< MANIPULATED A BLACK HOLE, NEVERMIND KYP DID IT TOO!" Skywalker is always priceless.

Got any proof of his superiority other than your raging hardon for Hamill?

quote:
Let's get serious here... I am a troll.

Oh, I am serious.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:18 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah the typical fanboy arguments of why "Kun is uber leet". Maybe you should start trying to prove why Kun is superior to these jedi/sith and stop trying to prove why everyone is inferior to him. Oh yea you're right. "The senate most likely had 1 million people because that # is more than 37,000 and it would prove that Kun's feat is more impressive", is a very nice argument.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:20 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

quote:
Ah the typical fanboy arguments of why "Kun is uber leet." I am a troll.

You can keep using the word "fanboy" but it's not going to make it true, Goebbels.

quote:
Maybe you should start trying to prove why Kun is superior to these jedi/sith and stop trying to prove why everyone is inferior to him. I am a troll.

Except I already have, and you've provided exactly squat to refute it or prove that the others are any better.

quote:
Oh yea you're right. "The senate most likely had 1 million people because that # is more than 37,000 and it would prove that Kun's feat is more impressive", is a very nice argument. I am a troll.

No, the argument goes more like this:

During the PT the Republic had 1 million member worlds and 50 million colony worlds, all of which had representation. Even non-government entities (for example, the Trade Federation) had representation in the Senate. Even if we assume membership/colony numbers to be but a fraction during TSW to the PT numbers, that's still multiple millions of members. One million is a safe low number to assume.

Ergo, because Kun froze said members and then proceeded to pick the chancellor up and use him as a puppet, then effortlessly cleave Vodo in half, Kun's feat is more impressive than Joruus who had only planned to control a fraction of the amount of people Kun froze and who was doing nothing else.

As well, there's nothing to lead us to assume that the number of people Kun froze in the Senate is anywhere near his upper limit. The opposite can be assumed given he performed a variety of tasks apparently effortlessly while holding the members frozen.

QED.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:26 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh really? Are those assumptions logical or fanboyism? And you're right if I call you a fanboy that doesn't necessarily make it true, but you are known as the IKC fanboy on these forums, therefore it does make it true.. There is nothing that says Kun would be able to handle Luke and DE Sidious alone much less NJO Luke.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:28 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Glentract is the biggest Luke fanboy I know of.

Wow, thanks for the kick in the groin. Other then ROTJ Luke, how am I a fanboy of him? Does this have to do with him vs. Exar? I've already stated that I haven't stated who I think would win. I don't think Exar is as powerful as you make him out to be, which is why I debate all your points, but that doesn't mean that I don't think Exar would beat DN Luke.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

quote:
Oh really? Are those assumptions logical or fanboyism? I am a troll.

They are rooted in G-and-C Canon and are plenty logical enough for non-trolls.

quote:
And you're right if I call you a fanboy that doesn't necessarily make it true, but you are known as the IKC fanboy on these forums, therefore it does make it true... I am a troll.

Appeal to majority is a logical fallacy. I don't even think it's true in the way you're using it, anyway. That's a double whammy right there.

Nice try, Goebbels.

quote:
There is nothing that says Kun would be able to handle Luke and DE Sidious alone much less NJO Luke. I am a troll.

Lol! Nothing besides the mountains of evidence, logic, and reasoning that others and I have provided, right? Please. Go learn to debate and then come back.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:31 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I said before, IKC fails at logic when he talks about his Hero Exar Kun.. There hasn't been an instance where he's given a good reason why Kun would defeat NJO/DN Luke. It doesn't mean it couldn't happen but there's a difference between good reasoning and fanboyism. Btw there's nothing for me to debate because you can't debate with a fanboy.. It's just not possible as you've proven time and time again.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:32 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Wow, thanks for the kick in the groin. Other then ROTJ Luke, how am I a fanboy of him? Does this have to do with him vs. Exar? I've already stated that I haven't stated who I think would win. I don't think Exar is as powerful as you make him out to be, which is why I debate all your points, but that doesn't mean that I don't think Exar would beat DN Luke.

I wasn't slamming you by saying that, you know. And you and Fishy are the only ones that actually debate who contest my assertions. Neither of you have proven my assertions incorrect, either.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:33 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol... I've never seen anyone lie to themselves about something as insignificant as star wars..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:34 AM